Cycle shirts

WaynejG

Yes you can but it will look super k@k. To sublimate the material has to be flat and aligned with reference points to get it in the right location. Try laying out a bib on the printing machine

Let cyclist put bib on first. Then steamroller, then print. It always give a red tint though. :ph34r: 

one more vote for Anatomic 

just remember this IS a numbers game !!!  the price per item is very high if you order a few items ... 

one more vote for Anatomic 

just remember this IS a numbers game !!!  the price per item is very high if you order a few items ... 

Only gripe I have with Anatomic is their choice of zippers. Don't know if it's still the case but their zippers failed after a while. Wish they would use YKK or some branded/quality company for their zippers.   ;)   -_-

Only gripe I have with Anatomic is their choice of zippers. Don't know if it's still the case but their zippers failed after a while. Wish they would use YKK or some branded/quality company for their zippers.   ;)   -_-

I have some Panda kit that also had some very dodge zippers. There were a few guys who had kit from the same batch that got to a race and had to use safety pins because the zip failed in the parking lot(and I am talking vets so we were all pretty skinny). The next batch was a lot better and is still going strong. But I haven't had any issues with any of my anatomic shirts. Only issue I ever had was with their platinum bibs and the band thing at the end around the leg. I think they ended up replacing them 3 times for me without issues.

OP-Panda is another option if you want to shop around.

Yes you can but it will look super k@k. To sublimate the material has to be flat and aligned with reference points to get it in the right location. Try laying out a bib on the printing machine

Actually most sublimation is done on made up garments - that is one of the advantages. A transfer of sorts is laid over the garment and transferred with a heat press. In the case of a cycle shirt it would be zipped up and pulled over a board.

Printing over the seams is not ideal but not impossible

Only gripe I have with Anatomic is their choice of zippers. Don't know if it's still the case but their zippers failed after a while. Wish they would use YKK or some branded/quality company for their zippers. ;) -_-

Ask for the 5mm zip

• 1 month later...
Sublimation printing is great, yet not charm (altogether close be that as it may). I experience great result from Epson Stylus C88+ sublimation printer referenced by best audits in their rundown 

1. Single-Sided Prints will show the revealed piece of clothing concealing on the non-printed side. 

2. Spreads and White Streaks near edges, wrinkles, and collars are commonplace (picture left). 

3. Proceeding onward Press up to 2" is run of the mill. Prints are not fit to be balanced front-to-back. 

4. Be cautious with Web Images! Choice prints require show-stopper that is in any occasion 150 dpi.

• 2 months later...