UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome track. The top riders in the world are finding it very hard. Cabirou hurt herself quite badly on the big road gap and one rider even landed in the trees to the right of it. Hoping for good results for Greg and Theo.

3 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Awesome track. The top riders in the world are finding it very hard. Cabirou hurt herself quite badly on the big road gap and one rider even landed in the trees to the right of it. Hoping for good results for Greg and Theo.

I watched the Syndicate video on youtube last night of Steve Peat helping Greg find the best line and at one stage an ambulance went screaming up the hill. I hope it was not for Cabirou..

17 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Quali's are now live. Myriam Nicole bested Vali by about 7 secs to take pole. Men currently on track.

I will freely confess that I'm a bit of a pompon fanboy, so glad to hear she took pole.

5 minutes ago, Duane_Bosch said:

BOOM! 23rd at the moment for Theo. 3 and a bit seconds off Greg.

It isn't only a hometown race for the frenchies.

And there he stayed... Bruni is no. wan. 

8 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

I watched the Syndicate video on youtube last night of Steve Peat helping Greg find the best line and at one stage an ambulance went screaming up the hill. I hope it was not for Cabirou..

May have been, she had a pretty rough landing on the road gap jump and will not be racing this weekend.

Marine Cabirou Pulls Out of Les Gets World Cup Following Road Gap Crash - Pinkbike