Nissan Trail Seeker or The MTB Challenge?

PieterCamel

Both MTB events happening two weeks apart, on the same routes, same venue areas, little price difference. Which one to choose. 

How about neither... 

Then do the Fedhealth in Sept, same routes, same venue area, little price difference....

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Quote from the Trailseeker FB page.. "We've made sure we're offering something else for riders and introducing new routes that will not be available on the other race. It is a coincidence that the elevation profiles look the same. Also, the Nissan Trailseeker event will be going clockwise and the MTB challenge anticlockwise."

Also, the Nissan Trailseeker event will be going clockwise and the MTB challenge anticlockwise."

Not entirely sure how that is a good thing? Can't be that much fun doing singletrack in the opposite direction it was designed for?

Maybe I'm missing something

Not entirely sure how that is a good thing? Can't be that much fun doing singletrack in the opposite direction it was designed for?

Maybe I'm missing something

They''ll probably let you do a loop in banhoek, and then I think the Simonsberg lower contour roads linking Banhoek with Boschendal is mostly jeeptrack and gravel roads. Once at Boschendal you'll probably drop in near the top of the black route and do the sugarbowl sections(same direction as The MTB Challenge), then down in the farm, cross the tar road, and then it is again mostly jeeptrack and gravel roads back to Kylemore.

que'less registration, just a scan to ensure board is working.

finally we are moving in the right direction with race pack received with medal at the finish.