Jewbacca, a BMX, the CTCT and the SPCA

Jewbacca

OK.... So BMX it is!

I will load some pics and get some finish time glory.

You guys are all awesome!

Also, if you're donating to the doggo's check out my signature link too... It's not for the doggo's but it is for the wild animals and hefalumps and Leopards who are losing/have lost most of their natural habitat and homes.

The corridor project will give free roam and migratory patterns back to herds and natural seasonal habitation.

Now, to find a BMX and get some rides in to pick a gear!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you ride with those pegs at the back so that I can jump on whem you come past??

Will you wear those big ass skater shoes and Jean's too to look the part??

On a serious note Kudos and I hope to see you on the road, I'll assist where I can

I can prolly arrange some cut off jeans and a flannel shirt.......

I doubt I will see you unless it's on your 2nd lap!

But on that note, anyone got a BMX I can borrow? Preferably a race BMX and not a trick one, but either or.

I will burrow around in the garage

Can you ride with those pegs at the back so that I can jump on whem you come past??

Will you wear those big ass skater shoes and Jean's too to look the part??

On a serious note Kudos and I hope to see you on the road, I'll assist where I can

And he has to ride with the saddle as low as it can possibly go, so that his knees come to chest height when he pedals

OK.... So BMX it is!

Also, if you're donating to the doggo's check out my signature link too... It's not for the doggo's but it is for the wild animals and hefalumps and Leopards who are losing/have lost most of their natural habitat and homes.

The corridor project will give free roam and migratory patterns back to herds and natural seasonal habitation.

How are we donating ? Everyone putting into one pot, or you just going to trust those who "saying it" to do the honesty system thing?

OK.... So BMX it is!

I'm in for R500 to your elephants if you do sub 4 hours on a BMX....

I'll still pay the R500 even if you dont make the 4 hours...

How are we donating ? Everyone putting into one pot, or you just going to trust those who "saying it" to do the honesty system thing?

I am happy to collect the money or we can do honesty thing - if you want to pay to me, PM me and I will post proof of payment to SPCA here

OK.... So BMX it is!

So it was your bravado that got you into this mess (talking about your previous sub 4 BMX CTCT) and my big mouth that will cost me 5 grand at best or is that worst?

As you are the loon doing it, I will happily split my payment (whatever it is) into SPCA and your chosen cause

What is your start batch

Whatever you do, don't video it on your phone.

The last time you did it caused all kinds of strife on the Hub....

Works for me.

@Jewbacca if you complete it on a BMX R250 regardless of time, R500 if you go sub-4hrs

Sure there must be a few more people willing to make a donation to an animal charity??

Team Slowbee will match this with a twist.

R250 to the SPCA if you finish CTCT and R250 to your Tusker if you go sub 4

Don't tell him this until after... we want sub 4  :devil: 

I'm in for R500 for the pooches for the sub 4... and if you don't make sub 4  :ph34r:

Yoh... This escalated quickly!

Ok cool, I'm happy to first ride, then sort out the donations etc.... 

Don, you've already donated to the Elephants!!!

I am super busy today work wise so bear with me. I will locate a BMX this weekend and put it on the trainer to set it up, maybe ride it up and down old boyes to test whether it will work and then off we go!

Yoh... This escalated quickly!

Ok cool, I'm happy to first ride, then sort out the donations etc.... 

Don, you've already donated to the Elephants!!!

I am super busy today work wise so bear with me. I will locate a BMX this weekend and put it on the trainer to set it up, maybe ride it up and down old boyes to test whether it will work and then off we go!

Escalation - that is the benefit of friends :clap:

R500, I'll adopt another pooch from SPCA and will run a short distance in budgie smugglers next to him by the Constantia bridge with 'I love it wookie style' written on my back (or shaved out of my pelt) if 'bacca does it.

*if I can spot him in the mix aka if he wears a borat mankinie and a flag so you can see him. Only exception would be if my wife has arranged anything for our wedding anniversary (CTCC weekend). If so will submit virtual evidence of same run, same outfit on the same day in a different location via video. Donations will be accepted to stop this masterpiece actually being published, scaring the eyes and burning into the memory of all who are unfortunate enough to witness it.

Edited by T-Bob

R500, I'll adopt another pooch from SPCA and will run a short distance in budgie smugglers next to him by the Constantia bridge with 'I love it wookie style' written on my back (or shaved out of my pelt) if 'bacca does it.

*if I can spot him in the mix aka if he wears a borat mankinie and a flag so you can see him. Only exception would be if my wife has arranged anything for our wedding anniversary (CTCC weekend). If so will submit virtual evidence of same run, same outfit on the same day in a different location via video. Donations will be accepted to stop this masterpiece actually being published, scaring the eyes and burning into the memory of all who are unfortunate enough to witness it.

Mankini's are unfortunately very VERY forbidden.

The rude emails and threats sent out by Mr Bellairs on previous occasions relating to Borat's swimwear are very serious indeed.....