Rouvy Online ride / race

SwissVan

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For Monday morning I've added something more hilly: https://my.rouvy.com/onlinerace/live/20119

Max grade 21%?! I've done the race a few times, including this short one, and that seems like the kind of thing one would remember...

Edit: I'll probably still join on Monday morning, it can't be worse than the virtual Mur the other day

Edited by HdB

Max grade 21%?! I've done the race a few times, including this short one, and that seems like the kind of thing one would remember...

Edit: I'll probably still join on Monday morning, it can't be worse than the virtual Mur the other day

Jip saw that, most likely a short glitch in gps data. 

I haven't been on Rouvy yet having only been on zwift since lockdown so it's a noob question - when you say you are riding the 2015 fire route of the CTCT does this mean there's a video of the route that speeds up or slows down depending on how fast you ride it?

If anyone is interested, there’s a 27Km all downhill race today (Easter Sunday) at 17:00... flat out for just over 31 mins.

https://my.rouvy.com/onlinerace/live/20371

I haven't been on Rouvy yet having only been on zwift since lockdown so it's a noob question - when you say you are riding the 2015 fire route of the CTCT does this mean there's a video of the route that speeds up or slows down depending on how fast you ride it?

Yes, a lot of the routes have video which will move along as per your speed.

Not all the routes but a lot of them

post-182-0-82226900-1586698301_thumb.jpg

Recommend using AR routes for races so you can riders on the road (like Zwift). On normal routes you just see where people are in table in left corner

I tried this in one of the races last week, after downloading the new app could not get it to work so had to switch back to the normal app.

Have not got around to checking why it would not work

I tried this in one of the races last week, after downloading the new app could not get it to work so had to switch back to the normal app.

Have not got around to checking why it would not work

Sorry I was not clear. I meant choose AR routes in the Rouvy Workouts app not using the newer AR app

I had to reload (update) Rouvy to get it to work...also had to sort out rear derailleur coz it kept dropping off he chain. For some reason it's now not picking up my heart rate and that was the only thing that it picked up before I updated software.

So guess Im all ready to ride now??