Indoor trainer price GOUGING during / after lockdown...

NINER_boy

Selling your IDT would create some well needed cashflow for those repairs  :clap:

hahahahahaha yeah nah

It leaks into the braai room.... It's indoors but only sort of.

Once the TERS relief funding comes through it will allow me to pay my staff and afford the repairs.

I am patient.... Unlike so many who just can't wait for the regulations to be announced and insist on jumping to conclusions/opinions before the facts are layed out.  :ph34r:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha yeah nah

It leaks into the braai room.... It's indoors but only sort of.

Once the TERS relief funding comes through it will allow me to pay my staff and afford the repairs.

I am patient.... Unlike so many who just can't wait for the regulations to be announced and insist on jumping to conclusions/opinions before the facts are layed out.  :ph34r:

Sure the TERS relief will come through - holding thumbs for you.

Anyway, so you going to hold onto your IDT...

Sorry guys i tried...one less 2nd hand IDT going up on the classifieds section  :ph34r:

Sure the TERS relief will come through - holding thumbs for you.

Anyway, so you going to hold onto your IDT...

Sorry guys i tried...one less 2nd hand IDT going up on the classifieds section  :ph34r:

hahahaha I am going to hold onto the IDT.... But good try.

I'm lucky (or smart) to have 'some' savings/investments I can draw on to get done what needs to happen before I start panic selling things or living in squalor.... 

So, after some of the clarifications last night any idea on whether these lockdown IDT's will be able to be delivered?

So, after some of the clarifications last night any idea on whether these lockdown IDT's will be able to be delivered?

If you purchased during lockdown, your best bet is to contact the supplier you dealt with to hear directly from them if they are now able to deliver within the next couple of days/week.

Dont waste your time on 'hearsay' GO straight to the source! Thats just my opinion.

Really glad I bought a Kickr Core on sale during the lockdown but hope I can pick it up soon. I’ll have to see if I “enjoy” it but I suppose it will come in handy on those cold/wet winter days.

Where did you buy it from?

Hi all

On a related question, my Kickr blew up. I have tried everything that has been asked of me. Does anyone know where i can get this service? Distributors aren't open so i am looking for options. I can deliver the kickr to the doorstep as long as it is within Gauteng.

Let me know

Ash

Hi all

On a related question, my Kickr blew up. I have tried everything that has been asked of me. Does anyone know where i can get this service? Distributors aren't open so i am looking for options. I can deliver the kickr to the doorstep as long as it is within Gauteng.

Let me know

Ash

Two pages back - contact Chritian van Zyl

Though these repairs will probably only happen at Level 3 ....

I see some guy is advertising a second hand Gen1 Kickr for 'immediate drop off' for R14999.......

Yoh...... 

I saw that and contacted him to make an offer which he declined saying he has major interest and my offer was too low. I mean a second hand Kickr 1 is roughly 5 years old so how much could it possibly be worth if it was used often? Let the bidding season begin!

Edited by slickjay007

I saw that and contacted him to make an offer which he declined saying he has major interest and my offer was too low. I mean a second hand Kickr 1 is roughly 5 years old so how much could it possibly be worth if it was used often? Let the bidding season begin!

It's worth whatever people are willing to pay.....

must be worth much less now that okes can ride a quick argus or laps every morning

agreed but there must be a limit to the madness that some guys are asking for their IDT's

maybe was the wrong time to sell...should have tried selling 2 weeks ago

Totally agree. 2 to 3 weeks ago people would pay ridiculous prices to get one out of desperation. Now that ship has sailed unfortunately.

Edited by Blinkp

Fully agree with you, made the example that vw is charging R300k for a polo in SA... And we PAYING...willing seller bla bla

I WOULD HANG ON TO THOSE IDTs though.