Lance Armstrong - the "Pablo Escobar" of cycling . . . .

Bonus

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its by far the best English speking coverage of the Pro tour by far. Not going to cut off my nose to spite LA Postal. The insights, the banter, its quite refreshing to not have the coverage biased by commercial affiliation

Agreed. The only guy who comes close is Wiggins. He's a quite a laugh doing commentary.

No excuse? Why, wasn't she fat?

come on now.... You know the most loaded question in the world is when she asks you if she looks fat in whatever she's wearing. You KNOW that YES is not an option!!!

come on now.... You know the most loaded question in the world is when she asks you if she looks fat in whatever she's wearing. You KNOW that YES is not an option!!!

at least he didn't ask her if she was pregnant

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

And comparing him to Pablo Escobar is a bit like calling someone who doesn't wear a mask a murderer. Teeni overstretch.

I got the impression that the Escobar reference was to do with Pablo's "charitable" side. Building schools and hospitals for villagers, donating towards equipment and supplies etc etc - whilst actually being a highly dangerous drug lord . . .

;-). 

No excuse? Why, wasn't she fat?

I wouldn't have mattered if she'd looked like a baby elephant - somethings are just better left unsaid!

:nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke: 

By the by, does anyone here listen to/watch Lance's Forward or Move podcasts?

Yes i must confess I do ! I actually find them interesting and entertaining especially with the rivalry between him and George - They have some interesting visitors on the show and advertise some interesting products.

But his arrogance is still there or maybe his attitude "I raced, I won, I doped, so did everyone else, get over it" 

I'm a supporter - Not because he doped but more because TDF was never more exciting as when he and the rest of the dopers raced.

I reckon she's quite pleasant around the braai fire till someone mentions "Lance"...

I imagine its like one of those Moneky Magic Episodes where the monster arises and tramples on the quiet neighbourhood

can you imagine her watching star wars with her kids, everything super duper, the force this, the force that, and then that pesky gold robot comes mincing into the frame: ACK ACK ACK TRIGGGGGEERRRED!!!

She probably reacts to mentions of Lance like some of you react to requests to wear a mask.

trolling much?