Is a Giant Sedona worth anything

Sangara

I have Giant Sedona, it is a late 80's, early 90's model. Is it worth anything? Or must I just give it away?

post-164428-0-55530300-1593953779_thumb.jpeg

You could probably get R500.00 bucks for it if it's in good nick.

I might actually be interested, depending on the frame size?

Im in Pretoria - garsfontien. But I have not got any PM

PM sent .Were are you situated ?.

R500? Seriously! If it is in good condition R2500 to R3000. That was not a top spec bike in those years, but it is a classic and can be restored with some tlc and old school maintenance.

R500? Seriously! If it is in good condition R2500 to R3000. That was not a top spec bike in those years, but it is a classic and can be restored with some tlc and old school maintenance.

:clap:

I have Giant Sedona, it is a late 80's, early 90's model. Is it worth anything? Or must I just give it away?

Jeepers, I had one JUST like this when I was in gr10, that exact paint scheme. Got stolen by one of the reprobates at school during exams, and that led to my first "proper" bike, an ATX 830. 

certainly not R500, and certainly not as much as R2500

Im in Pretoria - garsfontien. But I have not got any PM

Were are you situated ?. I have a mate wanting to do a project to build a E Bike for getting to work and back ( 4km) . Ill gladly pay your asking price if you sell . Rudy 0836280487

Old school maintenance is not in everyone's skillset and if you spend 5 hours on a R500 bike and some parts then your valuation is maybe possible, to the right person.

Give it to your gardener

Good option, I'd pay it forward to a crowd like BEN who will make sure the bike is in working order and then get it to someone who will use it to transform their life

Old does not equal classic.

Exactly, and that is classic quote from an old bloke!