Table Mountain / Tokai Group Permit Resource

Dirt Tracker

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else keen to get the group rate for MyActivity Table Mountain card this month? My friend & I are about to renew our permits. So we can have 2 others join and save $. Let me know in next couple of days if possible.

Anyone else keen to get the group rate for MyActivity Table Mountain card this month? My friend & I are about to renew our permits. So we can have 2 others join and save $. Let me know in next couple of days if possible.

I know someone who would like to jump onto this and can go and get the permits on Monday...

DM me and I will pass on his details

I know someone who would like to jump onto this and can go and get the permits on Monday...

DM me and I will pass on his details

Will do, thanks!

I will be going to the permit office between Mon and We’d, if any 2 others want to join & save.

Chris

Demetri: 0722117725

OK, seems we are TWO meeting Wednesday 3.30pm at the Office, looking for ONE or TWO more (only), calling Demitri, come in Dimitri!

update: TMNP are QUITE happy to help 4 riders 'at one time', as it were...

1st rider pays R625 for level 3 activity card...

2nd rider pays R270 for level 3 activity card...

3rd rider pays R270 for level 3 activity card...

4th rider pays R270 for level 3 activity card...

this 'averages out' at R360 per rider (actually R358.75).

form HERE: https://www.sanparks.org/docs/parks_table_mountain/myactivity_permit_form.pdf

form can be SENT IN with another rider but M-U-S-T be signed...

R360 vs. R625 is quite the saving!

Zebra

Update- Between Chris and I we have 6 guys now so we looking for 2 more riders for a 2nd group of 4. Anyone keen let me know asap:-)

Hi all

Just a quick question. So we are a group 4 people that would like to get permits. The "proof of identity" that is required by each person, is that just copy of their identity document/card? Does it have to be certified at the police station?

Hi all

Just a quick question. So we are a group 4 people that would like to get permits. The "proof of identity" that is required by each person, is that just copy of their identity document/card? Does it have to be certified at the police station?

Just a copy is fine, no need to certify

Hi all

No it doesn’t need to be certified

DemitriN, for clarity, I know of 3 on my side...

DemitriN,

Myself

Black Heart...

You know/ can list another 3?

Thanks!

OK, Demitri has his own crew together... :(

So looking for TWO riders, to join myself and BlackHeart

...tomorrow, 3.30pm, please let me know if you are interested, SIGNIFICANT saving to be had...

Chris 072 211 7725