Table Mountain / Tokai Group Permit Resource

Dirt Tracker

Bump - today, at 3.30 pm at the Office - splitting the cost of the permit, looking for 2 more riders; you need 1 photo if you on their system, 2 if joining for 1st time, and some cash (see cost structure above...)

Blackheart and Zebra will be there, at the TMNP Tokai office, at 3.30pm sharp.

Cheers

Chris 

072 211 7725

1st rider pays R625 for level 3 activity card...

2nd rider pays R270 for level 3 activity card...

3rd rider pays R270 for level 3 activity card...

4th rider pays R270 for level 3 activity card...

this 'averages out' at R360 per rider (actually R358.75).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump - today, at 3.30 pm at the Office - splitting the cost of the permit, looking for 2 more riders; you need 1 photo if you on their system, 2 if joining for 1st time, and some cash (see cost structure above...)

Blackheart and Zebra will be there, at the TMNP Tokai office, at 3.30pm sharp.

Cheers

Chris 

072 211 7725

1st rider pays R625 for level 3 activity card...

2nd rider pays R270 for level 3 activity card...

3rd rider pays R270 for level 3 activity card...

4th rider pays R270 for level 3 activity card...

this 'averages out' at R360 per rider (actually R358.75).

Does the office accept debit or credit cards or do you have to pay cash?

they do take credit cards, etc, as well as cash...

Hopefully see you there! :) 3.30pm...!

From our experience at the Tokai office yesterday.

They accept both but if you're in a group then only one form of payment is allowed.

If it is card, then only one card transaction. So arrange ahead of time if one person will pay with card for everyone or you all bring cash to pay with cash. No half cash / half card or multi card transactions.

From our experience at the Tokai office yesterday.

They accept both but if you're in a group then only one form of payment is allowed.

If it is card, then only one card transaction. So arrange ahead of time if one person will pay with card for everyone or you all bring cash to pay with cash. No half cash / half card or multi card transactions.

Noted, thank you. Will go on Friday morning. Already have everyone's forms together.

• 5 weeks later...

Found this on Facebook for anyone interested...

hi folk if you need to partner up with people to get the discount for the activity card for Tokai , leave r360.00 , 2 id pics and a copy of your id at constantia bike park and they will advise once they have a group of 4

Found this on Facebook for anyone interested...

They are very helpful with this, I took eight apps through for them a couple of weeks back.

Sanparks seems fine with the 4 people being just a random group, I don't see any mention whatsoever of them needing to be related or similar, so I would assume this thread is perfectly fine/safe to be public:

"The main member and each person (up to 3 additional people) need to complete an application form per applicant. Please ensure each person signs the application form at the bottom of the page. In addition to the signed application form : Each person must submit a copy of their ID , drivers licence or passport and 2 ID photos per person. (Colour or black and white on photo paper)."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My group has fallen through. I have to get my permit tomorrow. Anyone interested in doing a group purchase?

Keen. Sent you PM if you have not gotten a permit yet.

Anyone else?

My group has fallen through. I have to get my permit tomorrow. Anyone interested in doing a group purchase?

I'm keen, pm sent.

Edited by CommuterJoe