Budget Trail Riding Gear

TyronLab

Those are rad and R800 on sale is a bargain.

I'd hate to know what bike gear is going to cost once the R17/$ stock starts hitting shelves.. eek

No need to wonder, check out the links I posted...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd hate to know what bike gear is going to cost once the R17/$ stock starts hitting shelves.. eek

I see it doesnt have a zip pocket(I think). How's the main pocket for storing a large phone?

I see it doesnt have a zip pocket(I think). How's the main pocket for storing a large phone?

Nope, no zip pockets but it’s a damned nice shirt. It should fit a large phone, but my pockets the last place I put one while ridding.

On the *completely* different end of the scale, Spez's 2021 kit has just dropped locally.

The effects of our weak ZAR (not that it's only that, I know) are now well and truly hitting us with all the new stuff reaching our shores.

https://www.specialized.com/za/en/enduro-pro-shorts/p/175031?color=280702-175031&searchText=64220-5000

https://www.specialized.com/za/en/atlas-xc-comp-shorts/p/175016?color=280641-175016&searchText=64220-3100

I love Spaz riding gear but there is no chance in hell I would spend that on shorts. Even if I was filthy rich.

I love Spaz riding gear but there is no chance in hell I would spend that on shorts. Even if I was filthy rich.

I think it includes a free budget hooker

Goes back up to R1200 if you click on any size....

Goes back up to R1200 if you click on any size....

Add to cart and shows the R799, i had same issue

What's a large phone?

I haven't got that exact pair but I have tried them on and they have a winner fit. The Fox shorts I have fit my Note 4 when I had it just fine. Zips on pockets is nice peace of mind but through all the years of riding I've never lost keys or a phone out of a pocket without zips.

To the guys talking about the fox ranger shorts. Do they fit true to size or did you have to go a size up or down? Compared to your usual pants size?

To the guys talking about the fox ranger shorts. Do they fit true to size or did you have to go a size up or down? Compared to your usual pants size?

my sizing was pretty spot on

im a 30 jeans, took 32 Fox ranger, felt more comfy.

No,im not a skinny jeans kinda guy  :huh:

Especially in our old age.

I have a pair of normal jeans and tried to climb into the ceiling the other day while wearing them... Yeah nah... 

I put them out to pasture

Yoh... Stretch denim is life changing.

Ha ha. I find it rubs my thighs the wrong way somehow. 

But I do agree that they're a lot more forgiving. 

my sizing was pretty spot on

I also find Fox sizing spot on, I wear the same in Fox that I wear in jeans and any other shorts.