Sub 8kg Scott Spark by Dangerholm

DR ◣◢

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the paint job kinda spoils it. The red's a bit much, especially with so much gold (ahem, Kashima) on the rest of it.

While that's cool and all, it's not really impressive. The engineering behind the individual parts is impressive, that's for sure. But there's no skill in buying a bunch of expensive parts and bolting them on. With that being said, I don't know why, but I need rope spokes in my life.

Maybe its just jealousy as my dik gat would break the axle spindle off with the first pedal stroke (I am 3kg over the weight limit).

Art? That's a bit of a stretch even for dada. It's just bolting expensive parts to a frame.

Please look into Dangerholm.

He modifies his bikes to the extreme, do all the graft himself.

Sanding down paint to bare carbon, stripping fork lowers to magnesium, polishing hubs and bolts.

Yes I am a fanboy of his work. 

Please look into Dangerholm.

He modifies his bikes to the extreme, do all the graft himself.

Sanding down paint to bare carbon, stripping fork lowers to magnesium, polishing hubs and bolts.

Yes I am a fanboy of his work. 

He uses knives!!! He rarely sands...... Just saying  :ph34r:

Give a standard spark frame and all these components to Cwc mechanic and the bike he builds (I'd he doesn't wreck half the componentry) would likely weigh at least 1.5kg more

Gustav goes stuff no one thinks off and his end products are art imo, how many of us would change jockey wheels to nice ones? I'd bet quite a few would and most of the others would complain about how expensive they are

Gustav doesn't stop there, he gets a carbon parallelogram and body for the rear derailleur

Appreciate it or go about your day, this is piss cool and I fall into the circle of people that appreciate it

Give a standard spark frame and all these components to Cwc mechanic and the bike he builds (I'd he doesn't wreck half the componentry) would likely weigh at least 1.5kg more

Gustav goes stuff no one thinks off and his end products are art imo, how many of us would change jockey wheels to nice ones? I'd bet quite a few would and most of the others would complain about how expensive they are

Gustav doesn't stop there, he gets a carbon parallelogram and body for the rear derailleur

Appreciate it or go about your day, this is piss cool and I fall into the circle of people that appreciate it

Dont tell us what to do!

I love his stuff and discovered many cool components from following what he does

Quite a few component companies work closely with him and lend a hand 

I would do

I would do