Hambini on YouTube

gummibear

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And they will too shortly, like the vast majority of the worlds population.

Why, because it doesn't matter.

It's liek people typing ****on the internet thinking they are "not swearing"..>Same same, butt same :P

****is censorship lol. When I type a bad word in anagram form I fully mean to avoid asterixes lol

****is censorship lol. When I type a bad word in anagram form I fully mean to avoid asterixes lol

Hahahahah that is more sensible than ppl doing what I described :D

Edited by Thermophage

The guy is probably on the spectrum - no filter whatsoever. He also got into k@k for making defamatory statements about a woman cycling presenter in a video, if memory serves. Going to watch the ti MTB video later :-) 

The guy is probably on the spectrum - no filter whatsoever. He also got into k@k for making defamatory statements about a woman cycling presenter in a video, if memory serves. Going to watch the ti MTB video later :-) 

nope...he called her /them out on engineering/aerodynamic claims that were totally made up....and she then went full 2020 on him and said it was because she was a woman more than anything else haha. 

I searched Hambini on youboob, and this popped up about three videos down:

Much better to watch. 

she is shacked up with that Durian (spelling) chop-a-lot rider.

I saw "go vegan" and decided my precious time is better wasted elsewhere

Is that printed in teeny tiny letters on her bikini somewhere?

I'll go watch again and look for it.

I also thought he was hovering somewhere around the Aspergers section.

Did he play the ball on her technical knowledge and call her out on that? Or did he play the person and called her nasty things outright? Because if he kept it to her lack of knowledge when she pretends to be knowledgeable,bthwn his rant could have had merit.

And they will too shortly, like the vast majority of the worlds population.

Why, because it doesn't matter.

Naah, there is always space for decorum in the world. And to some people it does matter. (I can't claim to be one of them, I have a potty mouth sometimes, but I did marry someone to whom it does. And it is okay to respect that and to not swear when I speak to her.) Edited by PhilipV