Gen

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just insane racing. 

These audacious youngsters.

Mathieu never even took on a gilet or neoprene gloves (or any gloves to start with).

What a bike rider.

Tadej gains another 50 seconds advantage in the GC, in addition to the 35 at the beginning of the day, on the chasing Wout.

PIc: Getty Sport Images

iqfnaLRX38rgfzS6qGkJag.jpg

Edited by 'Dale

This is just insane racing.

These audacious youngsters.

LOVE it.. Didn't think anyone would get close to MVDP.. Sjoe.. POGACAR just wow. MVDP was probably so relieved when he crossed the line. .

*me with dstv just twiddling my thumbs at these comments...

Was great racing. ever since coverage started, classics racing in the middle of a stage race.

Am starting to wonder whether van der Poel was actually struggling or taking it easy

Lol no hey seeing him after he crossed the line he is spent.. He fell off that bike .. Absolutely finished.. Needs a lot of Sterrie Stumpie. Edited by Gen

*me with dstv just twiddling my thumbs at these comments...

Speaking of, on which channel is PN? Can't find the details and doesn't show on tv guide.

Edit: Nevermind, on SSV1, shows as WTA on my end.

Edited by Roul

Lol no hey seeing him after he crossed the line he is spent.. He fell off that bike .. Absolutely finished.. Needs a lot of Sterrie Stumpie.

Mega ride!

PN [emoji15]

3 teams against a desperate Primoz who lost some skin, burning off all his teammates already.

Astana and Bora has their own inter-competition as well with Vlasov and Schachmann.