Boland 100 Miler

bleedToWin

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Naidy said:

So who got there seeding with the wrong right name ? 🤣image.jpeg.612eca0f2ac214be1c98627a31f79052.jpeg

Not just wrong name, Have mates who have received sms' with wrong names and they're starting in $ and definitely don't belong there so something with the seeding sms' is amiss...

Website has something else, but with this organiser you never know where you stand...

Sunday 27 October
05h00 - 05h30 @  Start
No late entries or changes on race day only number collection

LICENSED CATEGORY RIDERS:
Collect their numbers on Saturday.

42 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Not just wrong name, Have mates who have received sms' with wrong names and they're starting in $ and definitely don't belong there so something with the seeding sms' is amiss...

Stuff happens...

The real problem is their absolute hubris with this line...

If you have queries regarding your race info you can chat to the team at Number collecton (sic).

... instead of having "an open door".

2 hours ago, Mamil said:

I really want to support this outfit and I do all their events most years but jislaaik sometimes it's quite hard. 

I'm definitely not making 2 trips to Paarl.

Ja nee, stem

3 minutes ago, splat said:

All of this has become irrelevant as we have decided not to ride due to the predicted weather.
Saturday looks like a better day for a DC team ride

Yip, cancel all outdoor riding plans for Sunday. I've just watched the Vox prediction for Sunday and it's going to be windy and wet.

28 minutes ago, splat said:

All of this has become irrelevant as we have decided not to ride due to the predicted weather.
Saturday looks like a better day for a DC team ride

Ja if that rain is rolling in it gets a bit too risky for my liking.

14 hours ago, Links MTB said:

At least you guys received an SMS..........

That's because some 160kg Oom on a farm in Hoedspruit who was sitting at 6am with a triple coke and brandy probably received your sms so he is going to buy an E-MTB today, cycling shorts that don't cover his crack-a-snack and borrow a Medium size short zip top from another Oom who raced bikes in 1976 and also borrow his topsport helmet and start in your place on Sunday.