Justin2

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Assurance or Insurance?

Insurance is easy, you specify the amount of risk and you pay a premium for that cover.

Was this dig intentional? 10/10 if so 😆

Sunday's elite is going to be fireworks! I wish it would be televised, we tired of seeing European races on DSTV 206, at least for once let's see local racing, especially when there are so many cyclists who are hungry for that jersey to prove that they till got something even as they age vs the young and ready to shine.

On 2/10/2022 at 4:33 PM, bleedToWin said:

Looks like the Junior lady winner could easily have taken on the Elites.

Caitlin THOMPSON    00:22:49    Junior Women    1    Female    1    39.4 km/h

Carla OBERHOLZER    00:30:49    Elite Women    1    Female    1    38.9 km/h

An added variable is that Junior Women spun out on the relatively long descents throughout their course and struggled with rhythm due to restricted gearing

15 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

An added variable is that Junior Women spun out on the relatively long descents throughout their course and struggled with rhythm due to restricted gearing

Ideally one would look at comparative normalised power for the route both groups rode. A classy junior, having ridden restricted gears (52/17/16/14) develop ability to ride at 120rpm+ for some distance. (A top junior woman would make about 4w/kg ftp in SA)