[Event] B-Well Around The Pot 2022

Events Bot

4 minutes ago, capediver said:

When will we know if Sunday is on?...

Confirmation of Sunday’s hosting will regrettably only be possible once the anticipated rain damage has been assessed by the organising team, officials and the authorities.

^^ Taken from the Instagram page ^^

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, cadenceblur said:

Disclaimer : was only collecting the newbie’s bicycle, but I reckon I’ll sort this out when we get Swellies🙈

Thanks to the Eagle eyed hubbers👍

I was honestly hoping you were just going to put me in my place and say something logical like you had to reverse the fork to make it fit the bike-rack or sonething.

Now i’m just intrigued, who is this friend? why are you their friend? WHY didnt you see this while putting the bike on the rack? 

so many questions🥹 

10 minutes ago, Mtree said:

Confirmation of Sunday’s hosting will regrettably only be possible once the anticipated rain damage has been assessed by the organising team, officials and the authorities.

^^ Taken from the Instagram page ^^

Hopefully with enough time to get there!

48 minutes ago, cadenceblur said:

Disclaimer : was only collecting the newbie’s bicycle, but I reckon I’ll sort this out when we get Swellies🙈

Thanks to the Eagle eyed hubbers👍

Please just leave as is and take some vids to post here... 

10 minutes ago, cadenceblur said:

Checked in finally , some nice riding where we are , might just ride through this area tomorrow- really beautiful 

IMG_6082.jpeg

IMG_6077.jpeg

IMG_6064.jpeg

IMG_6063.jpeg

IMG_6073.jpeg

IMG_6075.jpeg

Make the best of that weather 👍

Now bucketing down in the Cape.  

Anyone leaving swellies today back to Cape Town?

I don’t think this thing is gna happen 🤦🏻‍♂️

35 minutes ago, throttles said:

Anyone leaving swellies today back to Cape Town?

I don’t think this thing is gna happen 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm about to leave Cape Town...why you saying it may not happen?...what are conditions like now?

18 minutes ago, capediver said:

I'm about to leave Cape Town...why you saying it may not happen?...what are conditions like now?

Consistent rain..

I was at the venue, by the looks of it verrrrry little race numbers were collected. 

we chatted to a Marshall, he reckoned they going later to drive the route but on their last inspection it was very muddy and as the rain continues it will get more loose/soft and deep.

I said “I think it may not happen” maybe just a “gut feel “. But they’ll be making a decision at 7pm tonight.

id rather use the time with family before I need to go back to jhb for work 🥹

1 minute ago, throttles said:

Consistent rain..

I was at the venue, by the looks of it verrrrry little race numbers were collected. 

we chatted to a Marshall, he reckoned they going later to drive the route but on their last inspection it was very muddy and as the rain continues it will get more loose/soft and deep.

I said “I think it may not happen” maybe just a “gut feel “. But they’ll be making a decision at 7pm tonight.

id rather use the time with family before I need to go back to jhb for work 🥹

Ja, I hear you...thanks, saved me some petrol, I'll do my TBone on my stoep tonight!