2 ladies riding in BikeHub Team/clothes the past wknd at B&B Descent ?

awesme

Hi hi. 

The 2 ladies that rode B&B The Descent in Bikehub clothing/team, are they on here?

G

3 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Yes, I'm here 👋

hi hi Kylie
George here. nice to have met / Thursday night table, was me and Phil that you shared table with.
G

26 minutes ago, Fred van Vlaanderen said:

I wasn't aware of bikehub clothing... I'd be interested to show off that I'm a hubber. 

When we were TheHub we had kit...bikehub doesnt have.

29 minutes ago, Fred van Vlaanderen said:

I wasn't aware of bikehub clothing... I'd be interested to show off that I'm a hubber. 

2 minutes ago, Jakkals. said:

When we were TheHub we had kit...bikehub doesnt have.

Bike Hub kit has been available over the years, but admittedly not consistently so or that well promoted when it was. We do need to get our act together to do a fresh kit for those who are keen. Will fire up a separate thread. 

17 minutes ago, Tazzipoo said:

Hi George @awesme

Good to have met you guys as well. Hope you had as much fun on the trails as we did

Phil had allot of fun, my fun sadly ran out at WP2 on Friday, had to medically withdraw... Had "more social" fun the rest of the wknd.

Assume this is... Tarryn:

G

This thread made  me realise that I've never not had a good time at a stage race, and always met lekker people there. 

Notable highlights were the W2W where we rode hard so that we could be sitting down with beers heckling my team mates colleagues as they came in, and the Eselfontein street braai where 4 campsites came together and put a bunch of braais in the middle of the road and braaied together. 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Bike Hub kit has been available over the years, but admittedly not consistently so or that well promoted when it was. We do need to get our act together to do a fresh kit for those who are keen. Will fire up a separate thread. 

Please...

@Kylie

love the article. 

And so spot on, why it's been my 3rd return... and I'll return again, even after this years disaster...

My wife informed me that next year she's also want to return, she's previously done the 2 day'er.

G

4 hours ago, awesme said:

@Kylie

love the article. 

And so spot on, why it's been my 3rd return... and I'll return again, even after this years disaster...

My wife informed me that next year she's also want to return, she's previously done the 2 day'er.

G

What was the disaster?