Groove Tool Pro by Ryder Innovation wins Eurobike Innovators Prize

News bot

23 minutes ago, Stockman said:

Bought mine this weekend and it fits perfectly in the tool roll that fits snugly in the down tube "cubbyhole" on my TREK.

Same here, it fit nicely in my bottle shaped tool bag.  Not going to risk it falling off on a ride.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Stockman said:

Bought mine this weekend and it fits perfectly in the tool roll that fits snugly in the down tube "cubbyhole" on my TREK.

Mine fits neatly in my toolbottle . Takes up less room than the  2003 Topeak multitool it replaced 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, splat said:

Looks like riders will get a Groove Tool Pro (with no chain breaker) in the DC goodie bags 😎

Not sure about that because in the description it’s says with chain breaker but the link points to the unit without.

Edited by DieselnDust

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

Not sure about that because in the description it’s says with chain breaker but the link points to the unit without.

That takes me back to my confusion when I went and bought the wrong one when they first came out 🤣

Here's to hoping that Ryder come out with some new super lightweight, Aero AF road frame and then win the innovations award before next years DC.

So far we have received both their award winning products for the DC for 2 years in a row, Let's hope their 3rd year is as successful 

😜

1 hour ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Here's to hoping that Ryder come out with some new super lightweight, Aero AF road frame and then win the innovations award before next years DC.

So far we have received both their award winning products for the DC for 2 years in a row, Let's hope their 3rd year is as successful 

😜

hahaha, comment gold!

2 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

😜

hahahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 11:47 AM, splat said:

Looks like riders will get a Groove Tool Pro (with no chain breaker) in the DC goodie bags 😎

Correction!
It's the one with the chain breaker.

Nice!image.png.97217af77bcdace87c555b9760294b0f.png

5 hours ago, splat said:

Correction!
It's the one with the chain breaker.

Nice!image.png.97217af77bcdace87c555b9760294b0f.png

and it fits on the 2 and 4 way slyder mounting systems so it can be carried on the frame without the velcro strap mounting. Its very secure. Just had a bit of a green belt jaunt and threw the bike off everything to the point where the crank came off by the Groove tool Pro stayed on like a pro

On 11/14/2022 at 3:10 PM, FootballingCyclist said:

😜

Which product came in last years bag?