does anyone know this fraud @ysteryeti (Lionel Hennessy)

Swannie87

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, M L said:

Hoe piss mens jou naam so weg vir die prys van 1 trollie kos by Woolies?

Hmm.. there’s a fread for that..

10 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

If the 3 of you involved haven't all corroborated your stories, pooled your info and laid charges then I'm afraid there is no more help anyone can offer.

Just take a couple of hours, make the effort and lay the charges.

If he pays you back, you can then lift them. If he doesn't, then they will nab him.

The end

Definitely laying charges , I’m out of town for the next week when I’m back I’ll go to the bank and police 

I haven't been on here for a week or so. Last I read of this thread, I thought 'Lionel' was gonna make it right after I called him out.

It turns out he is a disgraceful fraud and my suspicions were completely correct. I said that he should rectify this before his name (if he is even called lionel hennessy) gets destroyed. Well, if you snooze, you lose.

Your name and reputation has pretty much hit rock bottom and all I can do is laugh to imagine what people think when they search you and find this thread. It serves you right and you are a disgusting excuse for a human being and we don't stand for *** like that on bikehub. 

Also I am a very trusting person and once bought a frame sight unseen for 20k without bikehub pay, what a thrilling experience that was!

So I guess you are seeing your reputation crumble before your eyes and are too cowardly to do anything to stop it. So man up and refund all 3 parties involved.

21 hours ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

I haven't been on here for a week or so. Last I read of this thread, I thought 'Lionel' was gonna make it right after I called him out.

It turns out he is a disgraceful fraud and my suspicions were completely correct. I said that he should rectify this before his name (if he is even called lionel hennessy) gets destroyed. Well, if you snooze, you lose.

Your name and reputation has pretty much hit rock bottom and all I can do is laugh to imagine what people think when they search you and find this thread. It serves you right and you are a disgusting excuse for a human being and we don't stand for *** like that on bikehub. 

Also I am a very trusting person and once bought a frame sight unseen for 20k without bikehub pay, what a thrilling experience that was!

So I guess you are seeing your reputation crumble before your eyes and are too cowardly to do anything to stop it. So man up and refund all 3 parties involved.

Do the adult thing as suggested above and lay a fraud charge. This is the only way to stop this sort  of behaviour.

20 hours ago, cadenceblur said:

I seriously doubt that it's his real name.

one would think that it is actually him. been playing a long game then otherwise for R7500

image.png.d22b7633c374a37ea2d7071051db8101.png

image.png.8ae232f278d94df35f870f760b40e312.png

And the 2 reviews, would also have trusted him to be honest.

Thinking it might be a guy that is in a tight spot financially, and this the "best" option to get some cash quickly. Makes the most sense.

12 minutes ago, AkwA said:

And the 2 reviews, would also have trusted him to be honest.

Thinking it might be a guy that is in a tight spot financially, and this the "best" option to get some cash quickly. Makes the most sense.

both from high volume good sellers.

he hasn't been here since friday, 

36 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

one would think that it is actually him. been playing a long game then otherwise for R7500

image.png.d22b7633c374a37ea2d7071051db8101.png

image.png.8ae232f278d94df35f870f760b40e312.png

noted.