does anyone know this fraud @ysteryeti (Lionel Hennessy)

Swannie87

Good day

does anyone know this fraud @ysteryeti Lionel Hennessy,

I payed him on the 2nd of August for a MTB frame and ever since he has come with excuses one after the other , i offered to go fetch the bike from him (I’m in klerksdorp and his in JHB) ,i tried sending someone to go fetch it from him , I arranged for him to drop it at a bike shop 5km from where he stay’s and he still comes with excuses. Can anyone tell me if they know the guy.

thank you 

Edited by Swannie87

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Swannie87 said:

Good day

I payed him on the 2nd of August for a MTB frame and ever since he has come with excuses one after the other , i offered to go fetch the bike from him (I’m in klerksdorp and his in JHB) ,i tried sending someone to go fetch it from him , I arranged for him to drop it at a bike shop 5km from where he stay’s and he still comes with excuses. Can anyone tell me if they know the guy.

thank you 

Hi there 

you were well aware that there were challenges with the fork. That being said, yes there was a delay in getting the part for the fork. As agreed earlier this morning, we will cancel the sale and you will get your money refunded by close of business today 

Lionel that was ons the 12th and you said on the 16th everything is ready to go, I offered to drive through on the 17th then you had another excuse 

0406FE51-2A48-4542-8D5A-35DFDCAB2861.jpeg

FE6D1B77-5DF4-4124-8F37-6C66DA364BB7.png

3 hours ago, Swannie87 said:

Good day

thank you 

Next time insist on hub pay.  Then he would not be sitting with the money and the goods right now !