Indoor trainer table

Rock Guy

2 minutes ago, DIPSLICK said:

"SLIGHTLY" CHEAPER THAN MY WAHOOOO TABLE🤐

Ja no, I wasn't buying one of those Wahoo tables unless I was looking for an easy-out of my marriage.

Edited by Rock Guy

10 minutes ago, DIPSLICK said:

"SLIGHTLY" CHEAPER THAN MY WAHOOOO TABLE🤐

Which is twice the price of my Saris table

Just now, Long Wheel Base said:

Can you fold it up and pack it away? 

I want something that packs away easily, you will laugh but I use an ironing board. Once done it folds up and takes up very little space. Wide enough for laptop, phone etc and it is height adjustable. 

It doesn't really fold up, sadly. It does however have wheels which would facilitate moving round somewhat. Nothing will compare to the foldability of an ironing board though 😂

23 minutes ago, Rock Guy said:

Ja no, I wasn't buying one of those Wahoo tables unless I was looking for an easy-out of my marriage.

I will one up you,, I called my lbs asked do they have stock? " yes Sir" I say sweet sending my procurement officer (wife),,,, needless to say she came home asking " so do you know how much is this stand?,,,,,and how much did you say the trainer cost again 😆

2 hours ago, Rock Guy said:

I got one from a guy on FB marketplace - still in the box, maybe 50% of retail. Still had to halve the price if anyone at home asked what it cost. 

4 hours ago, Rock Guy said:

If you're looking for an indoor trainer table/desk, I can highly recommend this one:

https://www.takealot.com/prodesk-wheels-removable-adjustable-laptop-desk-cart/PLID72304519

image.png.8cbf063e627ba956469ad1653d2106d6.png

Totally worth the R1100 in my opinion. I mean, its not made from the worlds highest quality tubing, but its totally good enough for a laptop, towel and water bottle to sit on. 

image.png.d13fa4500b953b43de95bd8bf6bd0c85.png

image.png.e6c47e4230c13e1bb58c56ec0d421de7.png

bought the same one. does the job perfectly, but I have no idea what else any non-cyclist might use it for 😁

When i was looking for a table the cheapest and most practical was one of those hospital bed tables you can get them used for a few 100 ronds - height adjustable and on wheels

3 hours ago, madmarc said:

When i was looking for a table the cheapest and most practical was one of those hospital bed tables you can get them used for a few 100 ronds - height adjustable and on wheels

Does it come with the defibrillator, or is that extra? 

9 hours ago, Harryn said:

Does it come with the defibrillator, or is that extra? 

I don't think Marc meant you should buy it from the hospital staff 👨‍⚕️

19 hours ago, DIPSLICK said:

I will one up you,, I called my lbs asked do they have stock? " yes Sir" I say sweet sending my procurement officer (wife),,,, needless to say she came home asking " so do you know how much is this stand?,,,,,and how much did you say the trainer cost again 😆

Rookie error 🤣

20 hours ago, Long Wheel Base said:

Can you fold it up and pack it away? 

I want something that packs away easily, you will laugh but I use an ironing board. Once done it folds up and takes up very little space. Wide enough for laptop, phone etc and it is height adjustable. 

https://www.decathlon.co.za/bike-turbo-trainer/326708-38741-turbo-trainer-table.html#/demodelsize-254no_size/demodelundefined-961819?queryID=fc65a4c3803da89ecb8135d15ce5c244&objectID=4075615

More expensive than an ironing board but looks like a neat compact option.

9 minutes ago, Showtime said:

@Long Wheel Base

Here's a sweet deal for you:

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/indoor-trainers-and-accessories/572252/turbo-trainer-table

Just make sure the seller's name isn't Lionel.

Edited by Rock Guy
typos