What do you use to keep the sweat out of your face

AndreZA

What do you use to keep the sweat out of your face?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use to keep the sweat out of your face?

• Head band
    • Bandanna
    • Buff
    • Non of the above
    • All of the above

I've used a few sweat absorbing garments. In winter I like my Ride buff as it can go over my ears. Last year I bought an Adidas climacool head band in Dubai. This thing is amazing and only cost me R30 and as a fool I only bought one.

What do you use?
Mampara2006-11-01 00:40:36

Used to use a head band thingy, but now I go so fast the wind keeps the sweat out of my eyes... :)

(Or I use my gloves).

This might sound really weird to some people, but a lot runners do this in very hot weather.  Draw a line of vaseline or vaseline lip ice across both your eyebrows and extend it down either side of your face past your eyes down to your cheekbones so that a barrier is formed above your eyes.  The sweat then follows the vaseline line down the sides of your face and takes a much longer time to run onto your face.  Just make sure that the vaseline or lip ice is of a neutral flavour.

2 Things. 1)- Do not ride hard enough to sweat. 2)- When u do sweat, ride hard enough so the wind keeps the sweat out of your eyes. WinkLOLBig%20smile

Hair Unhappy

I was gonna say eyebrows... thought people would be upset cause I was taking the pi$$ again...

Adidas sunglasses, such as the evil eye range, have a clip on

attachement that helps keep sweat out your eyes. Haven't been able to

hang onto a pair long enough to find out if they really work Confused (on my 6th pair of adidas sunglasses in 5 years!)

I am currently using a product from an American company ( Under Armour) called a mesh skullcap. It is similiar in look to the cyclelab bandana but without the ties at the back.

It is made from sweat wicking material and is used by the gird iron players under their helmets.

Doubles up as a bald head sunburn protection device.

I have approached a local clothing company to see if they can make me some more. 

Bandanna. When sweats starts running into my eyes I know I am working too hard..... whoo needs an expensive Heart Rate Monitor!!!!!!!!

Will try the lipice.

Started with a bandana and later used a head band for a long time.  Non really worked for me.  Even the head band lately was useless.  Was alright for the first couple of minutes but as soon as it was soaked (lately that would be within 10 minutes) it was useless.  I can sweat quite a lot when I put some effort in.

Sara.... eyeliner werk dieselfde as lip Ice.... vroumens!!!! vergeet alweer jy dra die goetters!!!!!!