[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2023

FootballingCyclist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, waveduke said:

For what it's worth - I can see my start time on racetec but haven't received an email yet.

I just received my email, that confirms the bs seeding there was on racetec. Getting unexcited very quickly 🤣

I've received the email, and it shows in Racetec.
It is based on a healthy dose of optimism though, it doesn't match my seeding on the PPA site.

3A, 07h18 start. (2D last year)

Not sure how I feel about my seeding slipping backwards at a steady pace, but I guess that's the price you pay for not racing regularly.

Edited by Wannabe
Added comments

23 minutes ago, Jbr said:

It's not, but seeding is broken though, I see plenty okes who should be in $ that are & or @...

Actually I see nobody in $ yet

Ah, the struggles of the common folk.

Anyone else not have CTCT 2023 showing on Racetec under Results (and signed up for it)? Mine shows Tour de PPA coming up, but no CTCT and no seeding 🤔

Edited by Kimikaze

3 minutes ago, Kimikaze said:

Anyone else not have CTCT 2023 showing on Racetec under Results (and signed up for it)? Mine shows Tour de PPA coming up, but no CTCT and no seeding 🤔

I think many people do, because there’s no way all the guys I just tried to check the seeding haven’t entered !!

There’s something seriously wrong with seeding for this years CTCT. I am to start in group 1A (6:30 start) I should be no higher than C or D. I don’t want to start that early. Do they have any idea how early I must wake up. Will move back to start time around 7:30 - 8:00

23 minutes ago, Newbie321 said:

1C seeding, hopefully the weather is good and can get a sub 3 hour on my first try :D

Im also 1C - if the weather is good , is sub 3 possible? What % of 1C group normally would do a sub 3 in decent conditions? 

5 minutes ago, zeerpuD1 said:

There’s something seriously wrong with seeding for this years CTCT. I am to start in group 1A (6:30 start) I should be no higher than C or D. I don’t want to start that early. Do they have any idea how early I must wake up. Will move back to start time around 7:30 - 8:00

While @bleedToWin @babse and I are supposed to start with the 50+ 😂