Solomon Cycles - any one else having issues?

Gucci

Any one else having issues with them? 

I placed an order and paid, they charged me for the free shipping, I still haven't received the package after 6 days, the courier company don't answer their phone and when I call Solomon I got a rude answer that I struggled to understand then put on hold while I could hear all the people in the back ground, no one picked up for 4 mins and when I recalled then there was no answer!! 

Very frustrating and a first and last experience with them for me!! Maybe they are better in their shops but their online experience isn't not great at all 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gucci said:

I placed an order and paid, they charged me for the free shipping, I still haven't received the package after 6 days, the courier company don't answer their phone and when I call Solomon I got a rude answer that I struggled to understand then put on hold while I could hear all the people in the back ground, no one picked up for 4 mins and when I recalled then there was no answer!! 

Very frustrating and a first and last experience with them for me!! Maybe they are better in their shops but their online experience isn't not great at all 

Hi , my name is Arshad . I am the owner of Solomons.  Your query has not reached me. My cell number is 08 282 4886 7.  Please send me details of your purchase. I will try to sort it out as soon as possible.  Kind regards 

2 hours ago, webs said:

I also send them an email quering an order. That was over a week ago.

No reply.

Hi Webs sorry for the experience you had with us. please can you give me your order number so i can chase it for you, I'll contact you as soon as possible in the morning. Warmest Regards Vince Solomons Cycles Online Team 

3 hours ago, Gucci said:

I live close to pta north branch and Lynnwood seems to be useless. I always have problems in store 

Hi

I cant say anything bad but I think it is best to visit instore , my brother bought a bike from them in PTA somewhere I am not so good with all the suburbs but it seemed to go all smoothly, best to visit a store if you are close or make a trip.

OK, I'll bite... 

Why is it that retail stores only jump when social media gets involved? 

That to me is the toffee finger to you, as they didn't have the want to fix it when you raised the flag the first, second and (perhaps) third times. Bring reputation into it and they jump hurdles to create a cure

Me, I'd never go back. Much easier to talk through your wallet, or lack there of, for the retail store

Update: Ashrad responded quickly to my messages and the item was delivered today

My Learnings: 

When dealing with a new online shop - call them, talk to them and check who they are using to post and check the postage costs

Don't ever rely on Internet Express - they are very slow and you simply can not get hold of them 

When bargain hunting be prepared to wait !!! 

12 minutes ago, Gucci said:

Update: Ashrad responded quickly to my messages and the item was delivered today

My Learnings: 

When dealing with a new online shop - call them, talk to them and check who they are using to post and check the postage costs

Don't ever rely on Internet Express - they are very slow and you simply can not get hold of them 

When bargain hunting be prepared to wait !!! 

Had similar experience when my wife ask me to order clothes for the children, living in rural Northern Cape, the fancy online address "tracker" could not found our delivery address, after 30min just gave up.

Had many conversations with online retailers and couriers services they use, some can get it right to have a package delivered in 24hours, others 7 days plus.

@Guccihow is the bike project coming?

4 minutes ago, DJuice said:

@Guccihow is the bike project coming?

I binned it after too many issues with Waltly so I bought a Open Wide instead and plan to get fit not just look cool getting a coffee :)