Really, No Epic 2023 Thread?

BMCfan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

and here we go again with 30min of mens highlights while the ladies race is going on ............WTAF!!!

Edit*** its not friday im not doing this on bikehub. Send your complaint to the broadcast complaint commissioner, orwhatever it is. 

Edited by BrentCGP
Its not friday yet.

28 minutes ago, splat said:

Beers and Blevins off the pace today ?

Sorry. Missed a few messages.
Blevins not on top form today.

Katerina .. .what can one say except legend of note!  CX, MTB, Winter Sports. She grew up when the commies still ruled the roost in former Czechoslovakia. She has said it was awesome as a young athlete, lots of resources were made available, Went to study in the US, don't think she has left yet but still represents  Czech Republic from time to time.

Is she still serving on the UCI as riders rep?

Unfortunately she recently had a positive drug test but managed to prove it came from something she got for her dogs .... so has been cleared. But she was quite vociferous a while back about being one being responsible about what gets into your body, around the time of the Denise B saga. 

ja....

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Amy Wakefield!! She is one tough lady.

riding with a pierced bicep. I guess she's of for a few stitches after the stage.

Candice next level skill is finding alternative uses a Ryder slug plug

Nothing a bit of duct tape couldn't handle 🤣

Super tough woman!

Good to see Beers and Blevins partnership starting with a bang. Pyga boys with 10x epic experience (Buys) will definitely help the Namibian. Thinking The Swiss duo will do damage this year, tire setup changed from Aspen to Rekon, or was it just bad luck. Surely those Aspen's had to be at fault last year. Let's see what happens. Predictions? 

Solid ride from Candice and Amy - putting some good time on Ninety-One Spez.

Great riding in the mens too - unfortunate for Beers and Blevins. They will pick it up, it is still early days. So far it has been fantastic racing!

8 minutes ago, Komkommer said:

Good to see Beers and Blevins partnership starting with a bang. Pyga boys with 10x epic experience (Buys) will definitely help the Namibian. Thinking The Swiss duo will do damage this year, tire setup changed from Aspen to Rekon, or was it just bad luck. Surely those Aspen's had to be at fault last year. Let's see what happens. Predictions? 

Good to see? 

Can't see them making that time back on all their rivals. Unlucky for Matt 

2 minutes ago, babse said:

Really hope Lill and Wakefield can hold it out or extend till the end.

I'm moeg of seeing Spez pitch with random combination of chicks and clean up the race year in and year out.

I'm with you on this one really hope Lill and Wakefield can do it for SA. 

9 minutes ago, Komkommer said:

Referred to yesterday, I'm yet to check out today's action. So something bad happened then.. :(

Ah

It was a strange one, one moment Blevins was pacing hard in the front of chasing pack in which beers looked to be under pressure holding his wheels, the next moment Blevins was off the back scratching in he pockets for some life savers. Beers had to nursed him home.

17 minutes ago, babse said:

Ah

It was a strange one, one moment Blevins was pacing hard in the front of chasing pack in which beers looked to be under pressure holding his wheels, the next moment Blevins was off the back scratching in he pockets for some life savers. Beers had to nursed him home.

Oh no man, that's terrible news. Surely yesterdays push didn't effect today's performance? Maybe an off day for Blevins or what, that's sad news. Did they lose a lot of time then?