• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter Fast One MTB (70km) today, on very dry tracks. Had the legs, had the lungs, lacked the skill required, on the winding single track and some rocky stuff, in the Eye. Today I was one of the roadies strong enough on the flats/climbs, but out-skilled on the technical stuff. 

Watched as positions 2-4 (age group) came passed me, and there was nothing I could do to stay on their wheel. Amazing how far 3-4 minutes is when you can see them in front, but can’t close the gap.

Still good to get out there, and have some fun on the knobbly tyres. Beats sitting on the couch.

Only sad bit is that I left two newly purchased tubs of 32GI behind my car, when leaving the Circus. Hope whoever picks it up enjoys Peach (Endure) and chocolate (RacePro).

Edit: no time to take pichas, and then forgot I stopped to take this one just after leaving the house.

IMG_1961.jpeg

Edited by Frosty

2 hours ago, Meezo said:

Out to Cape Point and back yesterday... Flip forgot how hard it is... Also what's a Sunday without rain the last month or so in Cape Town 

20230723_082932.jpg

20230723_094326.jpg

Damn, you should of let me know, I would of joined!!

Slow one today, plenty mist. Very low visibility. Water dripping off my helmet from the mist.  

The dark blue on the map is with the garmin on the bike, then moved it to the back pocket as it does not last long in the cold

8123A897-E434-4601-8A7D-500055986712.jpeg

Edited by The Ouzo