Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Didn't want my phone to get wet and muddy so don't have pictures to post... Haha 

Slippery Van Gaalens ride this morning :) was fun though. Cold. Wet. Muddy. But fun. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

My bike hasn't taken me anywhere in a week, sick as a dog. Oh wait, I think there is a thread for that…

Downloaded Strava the other day, and today's ride was my first Strava recorded ride, so I didn't want to stop to take pics.

Did a little cycle in and around Winston Park.

Downloaded Strava the other day, and today's ride was my first Strava recorded ride, so I didn't want to stop to take pics.

Did a little cycle in and around Winston Park.

Only have Stava for a week and already you're a Stravasshole.[emoji6]

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

Only have Stava for a week and already you're a Stravasshole.[emoji6]

I would've used Endomondo, but after downloading it the other day, I kept on getting an error message. So alas, Strava seems to work on my phone :P

I would've used Endomondo, but after downloading it the other day, I kept on getting an error message. So alas, Strava seems to work on my phone :P

All good, I also use Strava and sometimes I chase segments and don't stop for pics like a true Stravasshole aswell,but for the most part its just to keep track of my training. I have Endomondo aswell, but prefer using Strava.

All good, I also use Strava and sometimes I chase segments and don't stop for pics like a true Stravasshole aswell,but for the most part its just to keep track of my training. I have Endomondo aswell, but prefer using Strava.

I just see it as a good way to try beat myself during each ride. Been off the bike for a while so really just aiming to eventually get back to where I was on bike before.

My mates went to Buffelsdrift a month ago and told me that it's "amazing/awesome/sooooooooooooo goooooood" and ......better than Van Gaalens ( :eek: )

Something that's not possible imo, so we eventually got round to going there today (it's not quite "around the corner")... fortunately missing the rain, just a bit of drizzle here and there, for me to check out this nonsensical statement and for my mate to put his new SC Hightower to the test.

post-6012-0-00961100-1463231074_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-76994800-1463231102_thumb.jpg

The guys at Buffels have done an absolutely stellar job, so much flow and fun  :clap: ... the trails are excellent! definitely worth the trip :thumbup:  well done to them and keep up the amazing work

(It's not Van Gaalens though..... but that just me ^_^ )

My mates went to Buffelsdrift a month ago and told me that it's "amazing/awesome/sooooooooooooo goooooood" and ......better than Van Gaalens ( :eek: )

Something that's not possible imo, so we eventually got round to going there today (it's not quite "around the corner")... fortunately missing the rain, just a bit of drizzle here and there, for me to check out this nonsensical statement and for my mate to put his new SC Hightower to the test.

IMG_3461.JPG

IMG_3463 (1).JPG

The guys at Buffels have done an absolutely stellar job, so much flow and fun :clap: ... the trails are excellent! definitely worth the trip :thumbup: well done to them and keep up the amazing work

(It's not Van Gaalens though..... but that just me ^_^ )

...ek like Jou bike,..(ek like baie bikes)..maar ek LIKE jou bike ????

PS:....sorry,..ek sien ek LIKE eintlik jou buddy se bike ????????????????

Edited by Brandon78

...ek like Jou bike,..(ek like baie bikes)..maar ek LIKE jou bike

I'm assuming you're referring to the Santa Cruz? that's my maaitjie's.

It's next level awesome! 

I'm assuming you're referring to the Santa Cruz? that's my maaitjie's.

It's next level awesome!

Sies!!!?,..en jy noem jou nogals n Spaz owner??????..,

But you are right!!! That SC..????????????