Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Oh look - we have daylight in Paarl as well... albeit fading at the time.post-9887-0-25789900-1333104800.jpg

Absolutely stunning!!

I do believe we are so blessed were we stay. We can actually ride in any direction and find the most awesome views. But your timing must be right :P and 5h00 is not a good time..........well not this time of the year.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

That would've been awesome photo with a decent camera :devil:

Ja sorry, I tend to go mtb'ing without dragging the Canon and lenses along! Many a time I was thinking "If only..." Only had the cell there, best I could do... Actually got a couple in a GP car taking photo's earlier in the trip - hope they remained long enough to capture this! Pink was really vivid, esp from where I was seeing it out of the darkness.

Still, at least those moments are captured in the mind. If I sat on the couch, I never would've experienced it.

But yeah, I should get my lazy azz up there with the camera and take some decent shots sometimes.

I also keep threatening to drag the canon along - Maybe leave the laptop and ten tons of other crap at home one day :)

Tokai (Mast) Sunday morning

wow!! last time we were up there was at the mast challenge and the weather was NOT good

wow!! last time we were up there was at the mast challenge and the weather was NOT good

It was a stunning day today in the Cape (as you riders who were at Lourensford know). Did Mast and Silvermine from the car park. Perfect conditions!!

• 2 weeks later...

No pic, but rode from Milan to San Remo today. Wow! Beautiful coastline with some nice climbs.

Draw us a picture

Draw us a picture

flat for first 30km then 3 small bumps then one big one at 55-60km then another big one just near end. Then back to a nice pasta at the hotel, mmmmmmm