La Vuelta a España 2023

peepeekaitjie

...or wrangle Cian Uijtdebroeks from Bora and Juan Ayuso from UAE. They look like they could be challenging nicely soon. 

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cadenceblur said:

Apparently Remco might be ill

1 hour ago, Dirt Tracker said:

Yoh, he has to be sick. That is a crumble of note. What did Yates crash to in the famous Giro / Froome stage and he was just flogged. 

Wonder if Jim Radcliffe is wondering if his pursuit of the 'lil b*stard' is a good idea now. Sepp might be a cheaper option! 

Remco said this morning that he definitely was not sick.... So if he is he lied

Riders all over the road. Solar 3+minutes down and it looked like he has inherited Aru's pain face as he crossed the line. Still no Remco. 

3 minutes ago, cadenceblur said:

This jumbo team dominance is really something else. Kuss even looked fresh at the end.

Can't wait to see the Cava chug off between Jonas and Sepp after this stage. 

Morsig!

17 minutes ago, cadenceblur said:

This jumbo team dominance is really something else. Kuss even looked fresh at the end.

Another day in the Pyrenees today including 8.7% for 11 kms up the Col Hourcère. 

Will Sepp have enough legs in week 3 where fatigue really rises? Will have to see. It’s his only threat to the unlikely dream is winning a Grand Tour.
Other teams will like Ineos and FDJ and the Steppers will now aim for stage glory. UAE and Movistar will keep on keeping on for that podium spot.

Intriguing.

IMG_2733.jpeg