• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Pic: @JumboVismaRoad 

IMG_2885.jpeg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sepp is only one of two Yanks to have won the overall. Interestingly, Chris Horner (the other Yank) is the oldest winner to date, at the tender age of 41 in 2013! He runs a successful YT channel which I watch during every GT. 

3 minutes ago, TheoG said:

That's very impressive !!!

very much so.

I thought Phil Gaimon would've held the most. Where can one even find who holds the most KOMs?

On 9/15/2023 at 1:00 PM, TheoG said:

What happen to "Andy Mcrossen" (I think) that was lead with her during the tour?  Hes not too terible ! ... ?

Edit: Might be Anthony.

To me Anthony McCrossan is the worst commentator ever. As far as I am concerned he has no idea what he's on about.

Ever heard of a micro rest? ... me neither

9 minutes ago, Ozzie NL said:

To me Anthony McCrossan is the worst commentator ever. As far as I am concerned he has no idea what he's on about.

Ever heard of a micro rest? ... me neither

That's why I didn't say he's OK but rather "not too terrible" .... 🤪🙈😂

Edit:  I might get a lot of back-lash on this BUT, I liked Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen.  Sure sometimes they also talked a lot of k@k, but at least I could listen to them without getting very irritated.

Edited by TheoG