La Vuelta a España 2023

peepeekaitjie

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, edgarblount said:

World Champion Armchair Theory coming in....

Jonas want and will let GC Kuss win ONLY if Primoz doesn't go for the win. If Primoz goes for the win, Jonas will be on Primoz like khuk op 'n wolkombers.

This i agree with. Jonas will help Kuss as long as Primoz doesnt go. The break yesterday was just insurance against primoz winning GC. 

21 minutes ago, PH said:

This i agree with. Jonas will help Kuss as long as Primoz doesnt go. The break yesterday was just insurance against primoz winning GC. 

Ah lekker, a mutiny theory!!!  I thought it was just a bit "fishy"....  

"“There’s still hard stages to come and for sure the team will give me their support but yeah, I still have to deliver in the end. That’s still how the race will be decided,” he said.

"I’m always a more altruistic person than a ‘win at all costs; kind of guy but I also realise that to win, you need the killer instinct. I have to channel that every once and a while," Kuss said, convinced that Vingegaard and Roglic will back him. 

"They’re the best, strongest guys you could have, so we’ll try to see the situation today and hope to manage it," he said. 

If JV are looking to keep everyone talking and interested in how it will unfold, in the Vuelta, then they are succeeding at their mission. Lots of people talking about it.

SK is currently sitting 3rd wheel, with the two stronger riders behind him. A GC leader doesn't usually sit in front of the team lead out.