Why Cube Bikes is set to make an impact in South Africa

News bot

On Thursday 27 July, Cube Bikes was officially launched to the South African market at a classy presentation at Autohaus Centurion. Several Cube Bikes demo models were on display at the Audi dealership to give guests the opportunity to examine each bike carefully. This brand is serious about making an impact on the South African cycling market. Here’s why. Standing in front of a huge wall screen onto which the bikes and various videos were being shown, selected speakers delivered a summary of the 2023 Cube Bikes range as well as information on the Bosch motor and battery quality and […]

View full article

12 minutes ago, letsride said:

Don't bother going to the cytec website... non operational with some nice browser malware built in

I've let them know. For the moment we've removed the links from the article.

Competitive pricing can only exist if there is a market of brands, we don’t have that many. So even middle market fillers are considered high end purchases here. LOL. So I’d have to agree with 👆🏻!

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

come on man, the launch was in an Audi dealership.....that alone tells you where they will be pitching the brand in terms of pricing.

Hahahaha exactly my thoughts.

Definitely no haval territory 

11 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

come on man, the launch was in an Audi dealership.....that alone tells you where they will be pitching the brand in terms of pricing.

And they are having a display at the motoring festival at kyalami, lots of eyes to see the new candy.

I have asked a few times on their Instagram posts where they are available in KZN and don’t even bother responding.

Your local Cycles United shop will stock them. They will be the only shops if Cyctec is the importer.

8 minutes ago, Scalpel said:

Your local Cycles United shop will stock them. They will be the only shops if Cyctec is the importer.

Given their apathy towards the Norco brand, I don't think Cube will be making any impact at all

While Cube is known as a quality brand with excellent products, their distribution and customer experience in the South African market seems to take a blanket approach rather than addressing local needs. Their recent press release emphasised manufacturing prowess and brand reputation, with no indication of tackling pain points specific to the South African cycling community. To better serve this market, a more tailored distribution and engagement strategy may be needed from Cube, focused on understanding and meeting the unique requirements of South African riders.

29 minutes ago, Dappere said:

While Cube is known as a quality brand with excellent products, their distribution and customer experience in the South African market seems to take a blanket approach rather than addressing local needs. Their recent press release emphasised manufacturing prowess and brand reputation, with no indication of tackling pain points specific to the South African cycling community. To better serve this market, a more tailored distribution and engagement strategy may be needed from Cube, focused on understanding and meeting the unique requirements of South African riders.

Chat GPT?