Shebeen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

it says deposit 

But with the last 6 months and dealing with south african co's . deposit is not worth the paper its written on 

Note: The following will be requested to complete auction registration

Refundable deposit (varies for each auction). We only accept instant EFT payments. Cash & Cards are not accepted at our auctions.

FICA documents. This includes ID, Proof of Address and Company documents for businesses (see registration pack for whats needed)

Proof of your bank details for refunds.

Bank details will be emailed to you but can also be seen here. WH Midrand Bank Details bank.whauctions.com Use your surname, ID or company name as reference for payments.

https://www.whauctions.com/howto.php#!/

1 minute ago, shaper said:

Note: The following will be requested to complete auction registration

Refundable deposit (varies for each auction). We only accept instant EFT payments. Cash & Cards are not accepted at our auctions.

FICA documents. This includes ID, Proof of Address and Company documents for businesses (see registration pack for whats needed)

Proof of your bank details for refunds.

Bank details will be emailed to you but can also be seen here. WH Midrand Bank Details bank.whauctions.com Use your surname, ID or company name as reference for payments.

https://www.whauctions.com/howto.php#!/

Provided all those to MRp who are now trying to screw me for 5k ona account which i have never used.

Unfortunately all my trust in any "company" has entirely fallen away. Hope someone else gets a good deal tho 

Anyone pick up a bargain for themselves? 

Hammer prices don't look like a steal to me🤷‍♂️

Tried to get some helmets and was eyeing those yetis, but didnt end up getting anything

9 minutes ago, wolver said:

Anyone pick up a bargain for themselves? 

Hammer prices don't look like a steal to me🤷‍♂️

And… add 12% buyers commission and 15% vat on top of that price! 😅😅

10 minutes ago, AkwA said:

Tried to get some helmets and was eyeing those yetis, but didnt end up getting anything

so what did that bunch(horde?) of yetis go for?!

15 minutes ago, Lizelle91 said:

And… add 12% buyers commission and 15% vat on top of that price! 😅😅

I think some people forget about that in the heat of the moment when bidding. You have to add 28.8% to whatever your bid is. So the hammer price looks decent, but your all-in price is almost 30% more!

Edited by wolver

1 minute ago, Shebeen said:

so what did that bunch(horde?) of yetis go for?!

They split the initial lot of 13 frames into a few lots. Are those frames worth anything without a rear triangle?

The lot #43 of the two frames with rear shocks (only one had rear triangle) went for R29 624 all-in.

those Yeti's might have been warranty claims, that's what I thought by the description and the way they were lying in a messy pile 

8 minutes ago, Brakepad said:

those Yeti's might have been warranty claims, that's what I thought by the description and the way they were lying in a messy pile 

Agreed. I think that was the case with a lot of the used items and why I was extra cautious. Some of the frames may have been cracked & repaired because the paint job certainly wasn't up to OEM standard.

I was eyeing an Elite Suito, but hard to know if they work or were sent back because they were faulty. They ended up going for more than I have seen ones advertised on the hub classifieds... I guess some people have a bigger risk appetite than me!

Edited by wolver

39 minutes ago, wolver said:

They split the initial lot of 13 frames into a few lots. Are those frames worth anything without a rear triangle?

The lot #43 of the two frames with rear shocks (only one had rear triangle) went for R29 624 all-in.

The rear triangle for that sb 5.5 was in lot 44, so i was considering getting both, but then i realised the bolt was missing on the "complete" frame in lot 43, which meant the switch infinity was probably missing, which adds another 7-8k on top of that, really not making it worth it