How Matt Beers became so fast - Interview

Matt Beers was born January 10, 1994. On January 11, 1994 Helmut Poppendick, the famous Nazi Physician dies. Coincidence? 

Edited by Irvin85

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Dexter-morgan said:

Here a thread about an insanely strong South African cyclist changes into a debate over KJ, Cal, conversion factors and such, got to love the BH scientists - My head hurts just thinking about this.

I've only just discovered the Dexter Series on Netflix & all I can say is I'm glad I didnt contribute to derail this thread, if you guys know what is good for you then drop the calories and Kj's debate, because Morgan will come for you.

With that said anyone know when is Matt Beer's next gravel race in the USA?

13 minutes ago, milky4130 said:

I've only just discovered the Dexter Series on Netflix & all I can say is I'm glad I didnt contribute to derail this thread, if you guys know what is good for you then drop the calories and Kj's debate, because Morgan will come for you.

With that said anyone know when is Matt Beer's next gravel race in the USA?

Unbound Gravel, 1 June…

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/gravel/gravel-world-champion-matej-mohoric-and-bahrain-team-to-race-unbound-200?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=socialflow&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0TscVIC3taPZYGKfX-bFm95Cwjrl1MAFzCar98pOEwXGSAlmT8gX9RZTE_aem_AUK0NEURcqHz7hC39Aqd5-6cKmeO7Up4LwPKZeb6Ummb_nR8NawfM1npMnYWh2lIKNuPseObx7GqC60FfdC2QOzs

Loads of stuff on YouTube about the build up to Unbound. 
this gravel is a thing hey

Super stacked field.
Wouldn't mind a good showing from Mohoric and Van Avermaet.

The Lifetime series is massive in the states with some big pay days as well!