Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Not where I live. The neighbours know the deal. If their kids are screeching, or they're playing *** music, my speakers go to the balcony and they get SlipKnot very loud. 

They should be on their knees thanking you that they get to hear Slipknot

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should be on their knees thanking you that they get to hear Slipknot

hahaa every time I go on the rampage I expect a 'friendly' email from the body corporate - so far no one's taken me on. Maybe they secretly like Slipknot  :clap:

hahaa every time I go on the rampage I expect a 'friendly' email from the body corporate - so far no one's taken me on. Maybe they secretly like Slipknot  :clap:

I also don't get complaints, but then I am on the body corporate... :P

A really a during the week tune, when you need a dop after work.

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

For Neil Young fans

Neil Young releases vast archive and new politically loaded album 

http://www.channel24.co.za/Music/News/neil-young-releases-vast-archive-and-new-politically-loaded-album-20171203

Entire catalougue is a bit of a stretch there does seem to be loads missing from feedback from friends who have been through it, but still very interesting.  Will be interesting to see its effect on sales (not that he cares).

@stretch and fellow cave fans

attachicon.gif_20171207_060328.JPG

Speaking of the man with the teeth... What song so you think gets blasted everywhere during Christmas in Ireland! If I hear it one more time......[emoji55]

Speaking of the man with the teeth... What song so you think gets blasted everywhere during Christmas in Ireland! If I hear it one more time......[emoji55]

Pogues? Better than Boney M surely  ^_^