Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

First official performance of the Mac with new members Mike Campbell from The Heartbreakers and Neil Finn from Crowded House.

Interesting dynamic, will take them some time to find a groove together I think.

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The solo on this is eargasmic! 

Dave Mustain is a bitter man after he got given his bus ticket on that day in '83. Not a particularly huge fan of his, but some of his music is ok. Nothing compares to the 4 Horsemen though. \oo/

One of the tunes loaded on my flash drive for the car, was listening to it on my way home from graft.

Posted before, but for those who missed one of the all time best guitar performances. David Gilmour playing at the Fender Guitar 50th birthday bash. When a guitar maker as famous as Fender wants to celebrate their product, they get the REAL maestros to come and play! And that from an "old guy"! The man knows his stuff and plays with total confidence and control! No need for jumping up and down and biting the head off a chicken - the music talks loud enough!

https://vimeo.com/196656753

And to think that Pink Floyd decided to take him on because he was good looking and they thought they needed a bit of that on stage, because the other 3 were not exactly oil paintings.

post-17716-0-64408700-1536438000_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

Posted before, but for those who missed one of the all time best guitar performances. David Gilmour playing at the Fender Guitar 50th birthday bash. When a guitar maker as famous as Fender wants to celebrate their product, they get the REAL maestros to come and play!

https://vimeo.com/196656753

Always wanted a Fender Strat, from the days I was playing guitar. The closest thing I got to that was when I had a Rockburn - same sort of shape as a Fender, and had the 3 pickups, but I assume it didn't produce the same quality of sound as a Fender.

Edit: another guitar I liked back in the day was the Gibson Les Paul.

Edited by WeekendWarrior80