Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Toeter op my waterskoeter

Hey para I also like that onesmiley20.gif

And here I waz just thinking that Mampara should be blocked from this topic...smiley2.gif

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger Waters - the whole Radio KAOS album as well as the pros and cons of hitchhiking.  

I've got the music video for that album. Quite different. I love RW and I listen to all three his albums atlest once a week.

Whats the 3rd album?

Roger Waters - the whole Radio KAOS album as well as the pros and cons of hitchhiking.  

I've got the music video for that album. Quite different. I love RW and I listen to all three his albums atlest once a week.

Whats the 3rd album?

1 = Pros and cons of Hitchiking

2 = Radio K.A.O.S

3 = Amused to death

but there is Flickering Flame aswell but it only got 2 new songs on, the rest is from other albums.

Here is the Radio KAOS video

One of these days i'm going to cause an accident, cause i'm an addict!!!

TheHub and my ipod are going to get me in trouble!!

I cannot remember when last i looked at the road when i'm driving to and from work. That actually the reason i started to commute to work.

OK back to the topic - this morning When love and hate collides from Def Leppard stuck! Awesome band and awesome song.

An old classic' date=' Bring me to life from Evenescance.[/quote']

If that's 'an old classic' you must be 9yrs old

Anything older than a year, and that you know is gonna last forever is a classic, the song is about five years old. Still sounds brand new every time I listen to it.

Legends.

[

OK back to the topic - this morning When love and hate collides from Def Leppard stuck! Awesome band and awesome song.

I can't think of any Def Leppard song I don't like, and now I have Rocket on my mind. Their Hysteria album is great.

An old classic' date=' Bring me to life from Evenescance.[/quote']

If that's 'an old classic' you must be 9yrs old

smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

Anything older than a year' date=' and that you know is gonna last forever is a classic, the song is about five years old. Still sounds brand new every time I listen to it.

Legends.
[/quote']

Allthough I personally tend to use the word 'classic' in reference to tracks that have been around for a number of years and refer to newer tracks saying maybe "that's going to be a classic", in this instance I was referring to your use of the word 'old classic'

5 years is certainly not old....unless of course you really are 9

Please don't take it too seriously though....it was just a light-hearted comment

Today I heard snippet from 'Seven Nation Army', which made me happy.  I am sure it will also one day be an old classic.

Listening to "Bleed" Collective Soul on the ipod very cool song.

Repeated it three times already.smiley3.gif
Dirty Twin2008-10-22 06:57:33

Botteljie blou - David Kramer.

After listening to this you feel like giving a few bob to the guy with the "plis help me" sign at the traffic light.