Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Listening to LM radio and Stairway to Heaven is on. Best start to a Friday morning in a long time!

I sometimes come across my favourite tunes on the radio. Gets a bit frustrating when I can't remember the song name and I can't use Shazam while driving.

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The theme song from Eastwood's latest movie , The Mule. Based on the real life story of a man that became a drug mule in his eighties.

The artist Toby Keith and Eastwood shared a cart at a golf charity. During conversation Eastwood said that he is turning 88 and that he is going to make another movie. When asked by Keith how he does that at his age , his reply was ," I get up every day and don't let the old man in."

Keith then wrote the song .

Thank you. Just realised that whilst I have heard and enjoyed that song loads of times I have never seen the video.

Just Googled and didn't realise it was so old. Firm favourite in clubs I frequented in the 90's so I thought it was from then. Hindsight its probably cos of the genre of music.

Edited by Red Robin

John peel loved this song so much he had the words engraved on his tombstone. The lyrics are about as close to perfect as you can get.. Nothing fancy.. Just a guy crushing on a girl

26f6a098a86eb2d2fc8bd5aa8f37cf9e.jpg

John peel loved this song so much he had the words engraved on his tombstone. The lyrics are about as close to perfect as you can get.. Nothing fancy.. Just a guy crushing on a girl

26f6a098a86eb2d2fc8bd5aa8f37cf9e.jpg

Yeah read that now on Google. Also didn't realise Fergal Sharkey was lead singer, only knew him from 'A Good Heart'.