Shaving

Slave

I'm with you there Ouzo, just prefer to be smooth. 

My wife hates facial hair anyway, and when we started dating I was advised that a level of tit for tat was required downstairs, if I want her clean, I must trim properly, and have been doing so happily.

Then I bought some really short Speedo trunks for swim training, and realized I had to shave/trim right up to my butt which is a bit of a pain, but looks better than having smooth legs to the back of the knee followed by bunches of hair up to the trunks.

Wife teased me to go for a wax for years and I finally relented last year. Norraf*k not doing that again! I did 6 sessions before I finally decided that the pain is just not worth it. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you there Ouzo, just prefer to be smooth. 

My wife hates facial hair anyway, and when we started dating I was advised that a level of tit for tat was required downstairs, if I want her clean, I must trim properly, and have been doing so happily.

Then I bought some really short Speedo trunks for swim training, and realized I had to shave/trim right up to my butt which is a bit of a pain, but looks better than having smooth legs to the back of the knee followed by bunches of hair up to the trunks.

Wife teased me to go for a wax for years and I finally relented last year. Norraf*k not doing that again! I did 6 sessions before I finally decided that the pain is just not worth it. 

6 sessions!!!!!!!!!!!! You are hard core. I lasted like 2 strips, I would rather rip off my finger nails with my leatherman than try waxing again.

6 sessions!!!!!!!!!!!! You are hard core. I lasted like 2 strips, I would rather rip off my finger nails with my leatherman than try waxing again.

My daughter trained as a beautician and had to do I don't know how many of each treatment for her practical, I was coaxed into the leg wax malarkey [emoji849]

Suffice to say for the next few weeks I only had to shave one leg....

hahahha

Cyclists have to be one of the most insecure, fashion sensitive communities.

My only question to the shavers is where do you stop? Those who know me know that I grow a flowy black beard in a day.

I don't have back hair or unsightly upper arm tufts, but my nethers are 100% connected to my legs, to my crack, to my garden path and faintly to my chest... Would it all have to go?!

It seems like a hell of a lot of effort for what appears to be 100% vanity

[emoji122][emoji1787] a LOT of Evans out there/here[emoji6]