Dangerous drivers reg. no's list

christine

Okay, I'm in trouble.  My green Mazda must be reported a few times - for slow driving...

I agree rather use a more viewed site such as Arive Alive to publish errant road users, using this one is not big enough.

Can still remember the car's registration number that knocked me down 18 months ago.  Still see him almost every day on my way from work.  Drives like an a$$whole.  Think I'll register with AA.  But I don't think a letter is going to do the trick.

We can go and beat him up ! It will look like another normal crime and cyclists won't be suspected .

Deposit required .

well, this morning i almost turned into roadkill. riding on the left in the left hand lane at lifestyle nursery, with red and white flashing lights on the rear of my bike, and a light at the front. some #$%^& driving silver mazda astina, jhd738gp, comes tearing up behind me, stays in the left hand lane and realises 1 meter behind me that he's about to take me out. slams anchors, skids and spins, somehow didn't hit me. he missed me by less than 10cm as he spun past me. i have to admit it was a weird calm feeling as i thought it was tickets... i simply accepted it. and then i got off without a bump or scratch or anything. i was still so utterly calm as i tried to approach him to ask him if he should be driving and if he realised what could've happened, but he quickly closed his window, threw the car into gear and drove off as fast as he could. he even jumped the light at the intersection of beyers naude and john vorster so that i couldn't speak to him.

then he happened to be at the petrol station where i meet michH and our other ride buddy. he was swigging energy drinks.

not once did this moron even try to apologise.

he then past us and turned off into the area just below hillfox.

Energy drinks are always a bad sign!! Either a raver or workaholic pulling an all-nighter and a bit delusional. You are indeed very lucky

Slowpoke, I hope you've put his reg. number on the Arrive Alive site. That way, if he is a repeat offender, something might get done.

well' date=' this morning i almost turned into roadkill. riding on the left in the left hand lane at lifestyle nursery, with red and white flashing lights on the rear of my bike, and a light at the front. some #$%^& driving silver mazda astina, jhd738gp, comes tearing up behind me, stays in the left hand lane and realises 1 meter behind me that he's about to take me out. slams anchors, skids and spins, somehow didn't hit me. he missed me by less than 10cm as he spun past me. i have to admit it was a weird calm feeling as i thought it was tickets... i simply accepted it. and then i got off without a bump or scratch or anything. i was still so utterly calm as i tried to approach him to ask him if he should be driving and if he realised what could've happened, but he quickly closed his window, threw the car into gear and drove off as fast as he could. he even jumped the light at the intersection of beyers naude and john vorster so that i couldn't speak to him.

then he happened to be at the petrol station where i meet michH and our other ride buddy. he was swigging energy drinks.

not once did this moron even try to apologise.

he then past us and turned off into the area just below hillfox.
[/quote']

Slowpoke, I think you should change your hub name...Accident Attraction or something??Wink

Man, I think I would have needed an energy drink after that, my nerves would have been shot.Dead

Glad to hear you managed to miss this one!! What an idiot!!!Angry

WW, i've reached the conclusion that whatever i did in a previous life was really really bad cos the universe has clearly decided that i'm not allowed to be happy or have fun and i must just be thankful to be alive and walking around. i'm getting seriously fedup with all this **** i've had to deal with the past 12 months.

so every morning i look out the window at the universe and say "f--- you" and just take each minute as it comes. maybe that's why i was so friggin calm when i thought i was a gonner...

and please note the new avatar. done for a reason.

Felt my stomach go into a knot when I read about your near miss, SP.  It could have been so much worse.  Also had such bad luck a while ago.  Had a bad accident every year for at least five years in a row.  2006 was the first year that I managed to stay accident free.  Just keep a positive attitude, SP, and you will be alright. 

thanks Angel Smile

i've managed to do the annual-accident thing since 1994 and then this year had a whole lot of added issues so i'm beginning to develop a complex... the universe and i definately have issues to sort out! Unhappy

Did a bit of MTB with the folks on Saterday.  Hit a red light and did the right thing and stopped.  So there was this id10t with his VW golf hooting and screaming at us while the light is still red. ( didn't know what he wanted to do ).  So the light changed, and this fool goes bezerk.

So I point to him, take out my phone and snap a pick.  You should have seen his face.  He sped off like a mad man (okay wannabe F1 GP racer)

Bad thing is the photo is blured...