Anton Oberholzer

Owen

Despite what happened/didn't happen/could have/shouldhave or never did!!!! Can't take anything away from Mark spencer(VA winner). He raced really well , did alot of attacking and generally tried to make a good race of some very negative racing......he was the worthy winner and rightfully deserved first place!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please help me out of my confusion here - the only Anton participating yesterday was Anton DUVENHAGE, as per Championchip:

Place Race No Name Club/Team/Nation Time
1 282 Anton Duvenage
2:59:21
2 1009 Antony Robert Klette Cycle Lab Super Cycling 3:30:07
3 VX0V3K7 Antonio Lopes
3:33:09
4 523 Antonio Gualtieri
3:34:53
5 344 Pambos Antoniou Select Cycling 3:42:11
6 681 Antonino Scalabrino Rockies Roadrunners 4:13:48
DNF 230 Anton Duvenage Queens Wheelers

Are we talking about Anton Duvenhage or Anton Oberholzer?

Despite what happened/didn't happen/could have/shouldhave or never did!!!! Can't take anything away from Mark spencer(VA winner). He raced really well ' date=' did alot of attacking and generally tried to make a good race of some very negative racing......he was the worthy winner and rightfully deserved first place![/quote']

!00% you have a PM

Please help me out of my confusion here - the only Anton participating yesterday was Anton DUVENHAGE' date=' as per Championchip:

PlaceRace NoNameClub/Team/NationTime
1282Anton Duvenage
2:59:21
21009Antony Robert KletteCycle Lab Super Cycling 3:30:07
3VX0V3K7Antonio Lopes
3:33:09
4523Antonio Gualtieri
3:34:53
5344Pambos AntoniouSelect Cycling 3:42:11
6681Antonino ScalabrinoRockies Roadrunners 4:13:48
DNF230Anton DuvenageQueens Wheelers

Are we talking about Anton Duvenhage or Anton Oberholzer?

[/quote']

Guys, correct me if i'm wrong...

MWNN - Don't know, but by reading the posts it doesn't seem like he was part of the race - no chip then i presume, thus you won't see his results on Championchip.

you know what i find very strange about half these people commenting and moaning is that most of them where sittiing at the back of the race if not ridden out the back of the race!! so when you can actually be part of the break and stop picking up on what other people comment and dont know what they talking about join us or drive in the supporters van then you can give us a running commentary. anton never interfered once in our race. yes the officials should've taken him out of bunch but then again they should've also taken lee out of the bunch as he turned short but thats no problem? wakey wakey girls? actually compared to the boring vets racing it was fun to have his comments a character we dont have anymore!!!!!

I was at the finish and saw someone sprinting and barking orders to those in the race sprint and thought he was an idiot, but I didn't know who it was.

Surely, if something like that happens then CSA/Commissaire has the power to disqualify the rider whi was associated with/or who benefitted from the unofficial rider.

Makes you think .... doesn't it?

so think about this steve shouldnt you be pointing fingers at officials for not doing there job when actually thats why we pay R160-00 entry fees or is that only to cover the lunch bill??????

so think about this steve shouldnt you be pointing fingers at officials for not doing there job when actually thats why we pay R160-00 entry fees or is that only to cover the lunch bill??????

Since when does a spectator have the right to protest........surely its up to competitors.

What do the rules say .......... was Anton breaking a rule?
steve2007-02-13 01:05:51

Despite what happened/didn't happen/could have/shouldhave or never did!!!! Can't take anything away from Mark spencer(VA winner). He raced really well ' date=' did alot of attacking and generally tried to make a good race of some very negative racing......he was the worthy winner and rightfully deserved first place![/quote']

Clap spoken like a true sportsman! Respect man!

Lads all this is very upsetting reading... I think old OB is a tad misunderstood and being subjected to the cruelest skinnering and back stabbing I have ever read. These comments are making a real JOKE of how the races are officiated, You guys saying this guy or that guy are Juicing not juicing is really stupid. From my experience and its fairly substantial Any guy taking Enhancements to win Vets racing is absolutly nuts and if they are they are completly useless, you could win a vets race on 200km a week and following 3 or 4 of the strongest guys. OB HAS Forgotten more than most know, Perhalps he is overly confident and even more essentric, Give the guy a break, I dont condone what he does but if you just spoke to the guy I think you would get all your answers strait up.... STOP THE BULLsh*t SCAREMONGERING

Lads all this is very upsetting reading... I think old OB is a tad misunderstood and being subjected to the cruelest skinnering and back stabbing I have ever read. These comments are making a real JOKE of how the races are officiated' date=' You guys saying this guy or that guy are Juicing not juicing is really stupid. From my experience and its fairly substantial Any guy taking Enhancements to win Vets racing is absolutly nuts and if they are they are completly useless, you could win a vets race on 200km a week and following 3 or 4 of the strongest guys. OB HAS Forgotten more than most know, Perhalps he is overly confident and even more essentric, Give the guy a break, I dont condone what he does but if you just spoke to the guy I think you would get all your answers strait up.... STOP THE BULLsh*t SCAREMONGERING[/quote']

First of all dude, I have no clue what you are trying to say.. maybe I tadly misunderstood you?...Skinnering and backstabbing....LOL!!! This is the Internet ?!#@! Putting aside the fact that the Internet is as public as it gets and also a forerunner as far as freedom of speech goes - I hate to disappoint you.. BUT YOU JUST JOINED IN!!! Stoppid already TongueLOL

You guys saying this guy or that guy are Juicing not juicing is really

stupid. From my experience and its fairly substantial Any guy taking

Enhancements to win Vets racing is absolutly nuts and if they are they

are completly useless...gross ou.. i struggled the other day to spell "leupel" but you must have knocked yourself unconscious a few times coming up with that sentence?

OB HAS Forgotten more than most know.. why am I not surprised? Hopefully it is just short term memory loss..LOL He also forgot to enter the race on Sunday? Realistically thinking about it, can we actually blame him?

Some strong comments made here. One has to wonder why the post has not been subjected to the same strong censorship as some of the less inflamitory ones.

This is what I meant by double standards Scotty. This guy never had the chance to defend himself, but the thread continued for 6 pages. Whats the diff between this thread and the one about cycletech that were censored..numerous times? Mud Dee2007-02-14 01:36:14

This is what I meant by double standards Scotty. This guy never had the chance to defend himself' date=' but the thread continued for 6 pages. Whats the diff between this thread and the one about cycletech that were censored..numerous times? [/quote']

Ill print it out and give it to him at the next Bedfordview race, howz that ?