Hunters Win

cacciatore

Point is RH is the best SA cyclist currently. Proven again on Sunday. South Africans just do not like anybody to be too successful.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Greg Minnar is the most succesful South African cyclist currently, the road boys are really gonna have to step up their game to compete with him as far as accolades go.

Actually Greg Minnar is the most succesful South African cyclist currently' date=' the road boys are really gonna have to step up their game to compete with him as far as accolades go.[/quote']

ClapClapClap

Guest colonel

And Greg haulls the frign mail on a MX bike aswell I rode with him in Durban in 2003 and he hauls.

When a guy like Armstrong climbed a real climb in the TDF where the mountain is filled with round a half million spectators screaming abuse at him, you never saw him turn around and give a spectator the finger.

Its called being a profesional!!!

What if a Barloworld CEO was watching the coverage, seeing an employee being distracted by a spectator and swearing on national TV ?????not to good for the Brand!!!

Point is RH is the best SA cyclist currently. Proven again on Sunday. South Africans just do not like anybody to be too successful.

Thats BS. You haven't heard a single bad thing about Greg Minnaar on these forums, and he's the only South African to ever wear a rainbow jersey.

Guest colonel

When a guy like Armstrong climbed a real climb in the TDF where the mountain is filled with round a half million spectators screaming abuse at him' date=' you never saw him turn around and give a spectator the finger.

Its called being a profesional!!!

What if a Barloworld CEO was watching the coverage, seeing an employee being distracted by a spectator and swearing on national TV ?????not to good for the Brand!!!

[/quote']

Maye when RH rides for a local team next year he will calm down????

Thats BS. You haven't heard a single bad thing about Greg Minnaar on these forums' date=' and he's the only South African to ever wear a rainbow jersey.

[/quote']

Don't we also have a black BMX rider that is or was World Champ in Cruiser class?  Sipho Nhlapo or something like that.

Greg is the 2nd most succesful DH racer of all time, winning by far more world championship medals than anyone except the legendary Nicholas Vouiloz.

WE LOVE THE FACT THAT HE IS SUCCESFUL!!!

He's also regarded as one of the most approachable pros on the circuit. I've read countless interviews and i can't remember how many times it's been said what a genuinely nice guy he is.

Maybe we don't say bad things about him because there just aren't bad things to say about him?

No temper tantrums, no bitching, no complaining! When he doesn't perform, he always takes the blame, saying that he made this or that mistake, that his bike and team were flawless and in the same breath compliments the guy who beat him on an excellent performance. The same guys that he sometimes beats the socks off of on another weekend. Never ever an excuse! Never ever a bad thing about ANYONE!!!

Oh....wait a minute! There is one man who had a problem with Greg a few years back.

It was Robbie Hunter!

He's dug his own hole!

Thats BS. You haven't heard a single bad thing about Greg Minnaar on these forums' date=' and he's the only South African to ever wear a rainbow jersey.
[/quote']

Whoa let me fix that....

Greg really peed me off because he let a Aussie win the World Champs LAST year....

There at least the hubs traditional tradition is saved.
SwissVan2007-03-13 07:04:24

Guest colonel

I will agree as someone who doesnt even race MX he was jumping some big tables and gaps!

[/quote']

Don't we also have a black BMX rider that is or was World Champ in Cruiser class?  Sipho Nhlapo or something like that.

You right, he won the World Junior Elite Cruiser title. My roots are bmx from the eighties, so much respect from me. I still do wheelies and tabletops when i sleep at night.

I am gonna win the argus next year!

Ah' date=' you w@.ker. Wink

[/quote']

LOL LOL LOL LOL

very witty!!!!!! classic!

LOL