Life Time Warrantee

Marius

I got a Ryder Maxi Pro Floor pump - I hear it's got a Lifetime Warrantee on it. Doe sit matter were I bought it, cuz I bought it from Omnico while still riding for BikeMax and they were one of the sponsors.

Anywayz, it died the other day, probably lasted 3+ years and it's a really cool pump so I want another, only problem is my LBS don't want to replace it for me, what can I do?? 

that's what I thought, and we have 6 bikes at home, so it's "pump" years are closer to 9 I'd guess.

Anywayz, CWC saw my Post and has offered to replace the pump, BEFOK!Clap

go to someone that sells ryder. They should help you. If the sell and do not want to help you i suggest switching shops want dan is hulle drolle. 

They dont cover wear and tear. So unless your pump exploded or broke in two for no reason its not going to get replaced.

Anywayz' date=' CWC saw my Post and has offered to replace the pump, BEFOK!Clap [/quote']

Awesome! I've got 4 thats not working anymore...can I get some as well?

I've got a Topeak where the gauge is not resetting to 0 anymore but I do not have the slip. I will try and contact Omnico aswell and see what they say.

One up for CWC for helping you Marius.

I've got a Topeak  I will try and contact Omnico aswell and see what they say.

You will have to contact Supersport cycles regarding that Topeak..

Whoop Whoop!! Thanks to Chris and his whole team!!!ClapClap ps. that's the only pump i can work... marius gets very upset with me if he has to pump my wheels....

Hehehe, thx for letting me know about the Warranty Tarmac! Ok, I;m capped so no more Hub, Facebook or farmville for me till next month, till then, c u!

Mine gave up after 2 years, but I never had the original purchase invoice. I contacted Omnico, they told me to drop it at a particular bike shop, which I did and there was a new one waiting for me. No questions asked.

I was very impressed with that service.

Good to Hear Eugene! I hope CWC has a few in stock as well, will only get to them late ron during the week.