Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

attachicon.gif1.jpg

another view

EDIT: see, I was right, roadie going uphill

Anyone wanting to ride this road hit me up. I know someone (not me) who is putting together a trip for Saffers for July for this area of Italy.

I didn't ride this pass  :(  but the other roads I did ride in the area were SUPERB.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bird. About 2km from the top of Monte Grappa. By this point she'd barked at me twice for saying it's "just up ahead" I'd asked her for another 45 minutes about an hour before this. Major sense of humor failure. But we got there eventually.

post-83454-0-58076200-1516179074_thumb.jpg

I am really hooked on his videos, it is just so breathtaking to see all these landscapes he experiences. He is so lucky! 

I should still watch that video, I just finished his Behind the Ride. That 'Dale of his is just so beautiful. 

I don't know how he gets it right to stay out of the saddle for so long. 

I'm going to be in this region of France in July...... So many Cols so little time/money.

Taking a trail bike but I can definitely see myself renting a roadie for at least 4 days. 

Lucky fish!

Lucky fish!

You're welcome to join.... I'm trying to con encourage Dale in to joining. I'm also helping a guy put together an Italy trip. The area around Monte Grappa.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

You're welcome to join....

If only I was a successful photographer at 19 years of age...

My friend wants to go to Taiwan in July for a hefty six months to do some solid training with the road bike (his coach is based in Taiwan). I would really love to join him, not only for fitness purposes but also for the experience.

But eish, R7K for a flight ticket only one way is quite steep. Apparently, the cost of living is not that much. 

EDIT: 'Dale's ASSOS jacket is about the price of the Taiwan ticket.  :ph34r:

Edited by Andrew_Smith