Another foray into the world of pain

Dunno ShaunH?? Thats what I also want to know!!!!

And I don't even have peewee training license

How am I gonna figure all of that out???

It's gonna be easy once you have finished your coaching course with Hunter Wink

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to it.... very much!!!!Big%20smile

You gonna come up as well?

Yes - I will be up for both seminars, and the coaching course.

I'm sure there's a Hub rule that the topic originator has to understand everything posted in their thread, Cruxie would certainly be in trouble if that was the case! Tongue

Cruxie, now I understand why you're confused! I struggle to decipher HR data!

Okay Crux,

What can be seen from your data is that you have not established your functional threshold power - you need to do a 20 min TT and take 95% of your average power output as a starting ftp.

Next, not a bad sprint!  Over 1000watts!  But looks like the rest of the ride you took it waaaaay too easy, gotta ride harder big guy!

Waaaaaaay too easy!!!!Shocked I was riding hard!!!!Cry

It's gonna take a while to get fit again...Dead, only 3rd time on bike after being off the bike effectively 2 years...LOL

It's gonna take a while to get fit again...Dead' date=' only 3rd time on bike after being off the bike effectively 2 years...LOL
[/quote']

Muscle memory will get you back into the game quickly Big%20smile

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Crux pushed a max of 1202W Clap

I rode with Michelle's powertap a few weeks ago and gave a little balls to the wall kick and only managed to push 998W Cry

Crux=Sheer power

I reckon if Crux, McEwen, Petacchi, Boonen, Zabel and Hushovd had a sprint over 100m's ok lets make it 200m's to give the rest a chance, my money would be on Crux no doubt.
Jason2007-06-27 15:06:09

Jason, I reckon Crux should get a track bike Thumbs%20Up If he train to sustain that type of power he will be a force to reckon with on the track.

crux - try and get the book "How to Train and Race with a Power Meter" by Hunter Allen and Andrew Coggan - I got my copy from Cycletech - last I was there I am sure I saw a copy or two in Marco's shop.

also check out the Training with Power section on BikeMax's website.

Dr. Seuss

Thanks for the info...

Will see if I can get one of the "How to Train and Race with a Power Meter" books

I am also already booked on Hunter Allen's Training with Power Seminar to be held on 5th August at CycleLab (thanks BikeMax Wink)

Looking forward to it very much!!!!

It's gonna take a while to get fit again...Dead' date=' only 3rd time on bike after being off the bike effectively 2 years...LOL
[/quote']

Does this mean we gonna see you racing vets soon????Evil%20SmileEvil%20SmileBig%20smileBig%20smile

[/quote']

Does this mean we gonna see you racing vets soon????Evil%20SmileEvil%20SmileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Eish 101%, by the time I can get to a level of being competitive in racing, I'll be a Grand Master!!!!LOL

[/quote']

Crux!  with that collection of Canondales and you haven't ridden for two years jeeeesh, that's like having a harem of nymphomaniacs and being a monk!