more Very Sad news :-(

EyeMod

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know Adam, but (as a parent) I can just  imagine what his parents must be going through, damn. Really sad stuff!!!

Condolences to family and friends.

Condolences to Bruce and Family , this is unbelievably sad. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Go in Peace Adam.

Bruce my innige simpatie en meegevoel.  Ek sit hierdie en tik met hoendervleis.  Mag julle sterkte vind inHom wat julle krag gee.

Anton

Adam And his family were on their way down to the junior tour and were staying at their farm. Adam said to his dad that we was going 4 a ride like he often did on the same road, later they recieved a msg from his phone saying 'cyclist has been knocked down' they raced out on the road and found him, HIT AND FRIGGEN RUN, it angers me so much its aparently a quiet road.

Uncle Bruce I am so sorry about your loss, I know there is nothing we can say that will ease your pain but the thoughts, prayers and love of Glenn, Yvonne, Mandy, JJ, Rory and myself are with you.

I will be making Black arm bands and shirts to ride in 4the rest of this month in memory to a promising young cyclist

My heart aches for this young man and his mum and dad. My son is also on the road, right this minute, on his way to the Junior Tour. The boys from Cycle Lab Cape Town are STUNNED. To say the least.

They will ride in honour of Adam. God bless and keep Adam safe in Heaven xxxx

Really tragic, I have a son of the same age and I cannot begin to think how this must hurt. I have no words to offer, anything else seems rather insignificant all of a sudden. My prayers are with the family.

Such shocking news!I am on my way to the Junior Tour with 9 Juniors from the Cape. They are totally gutted by the news.One of them would have ridden for Adam's team.Condolences to the Reynecke family from the Cape town boys:Mat Merrington,Jonty Adams,Jonathan Kay,Simon and Aaron Adler,Emile Jacobs,Hannes Basson,Victor Grobbelaar,Kyle Donachie.We salute you Adam.