Cycle dealer in trouble

wheels

I have no basis to infer she has cash flow issues, but how do you go from R100k to R750K. She must have been really upset with CL's refusal to "donate" to a charity to have such a go at them.

Maybe CL knew this was coming, is that why they are so expensive?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite telling how many white male cyclists are siding with the white male cyclist, who is clearly in the wrong. 

Attacking the complainant in petty and personal terms just shows the mysogyny and / or racism that is alive and well and living on the Hub.

IMO Big%20smile

Joe Low how can you add a smiley after that statement, kind of takes the edge off your righteous indignation, really if you want to make a topic about race then stand by your convictions, I think if you have a look the hub is probally 80% white male cyclist, and in general if you follow the threads most people get attacked in petty personal terms when the general hub population feels slighted by there actions. Leave the race card in your pocket where it belongs.

I'm happy to have put the post in as it is and show that i'm not indignant or playing a race "card".

I've made a point and that's all.

This thread has had a professional photographer and a former editor of Bicycling magazine explain clearly what the issues are and what the law says; yet a large number of people want to argue the toss and it seems strange.

CL used that picture as they had no other of female cyclists of colour. It kinda reinforces what I am saying.

The smiley shows its only the Hub and not worth getting excited about.

Look, here's another one.

Big%20smile

p.s. you take issue with "racist" but not "mysogynist" so you're happy to agree with me on that one?

Joe Low2010-05-06 06:16:21

Gone to look for a dictionary...!!! Wink

please post when you find it...then I can ask you to look up a few words please. Spelgling might be a problem.

It's quite telling how many white male cyclists are siding with the white male cyclist' date=' who is clearly in the wrong.?

?

Attacking the complainant in petty and personal terms just shows the mysogyny and / or racism that is alive and well and living on the Hub.

?

IMO Big%20smile
[/quote']

Well it took about 9 pages for this genius to make his statemunt . Shame poor thing .

Gone to look for a dictionary...!!! Wink

Hi Michael, I thought that was it, but didnt want to seem more patronising than I had to by spelling it out.

Oh crap, can't seem to get rid of these smilies now Big%20smile

Big%20smile

Big%20smile

Well it took about 9 pages for this genius to make his statemunt . Shame poor thing .

I think you'll find I popped up on page 7 or thereabouts.  Why the put-down?

So sad one black diva upsetting so many white ego driven males all because she dared tread on their ground.

I think we should blame the previous/previous/previous government and apartheid.

R750k for a photo - seems a bit on the high side to me.  Would be interesting to know the rate for a well known model for a shoot.  Not likely to be that high.