Not much, but it's mine....

HomerSimpson

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Power requires too much effort and hard work, i tend to avoid both if i can help it.

Baie nice! Ek hou van al daai swart. Ek het vir jou 'n gewone ritchey seatpost as jy soek.

Wat is sy naam?

Very sweet looking bike.  I like the black!

Triple chain rings are NICE!!! I had a lot of fun climbing Wittedrift a few weeks back.  I was happily cycling along singing to myself "Oh how I love my triple chain ring" while passing the poor suckers struggling to climb.  I used a lot less energy than them and got to the top before them.  Think they might have killed me if I sang out loud Tongue

Surprised you can still stay upright on the small chain ringSmile.

Seriously if it works for you then use it,  I have also had my moments of praying for an extra gearConfused

Homer, geluk!!!  Baie happy km's en welkom by die "Beste fiets in die wereld" klub.

Guest Michelle

I've got a triple on my bike too... it's not used very often, but it definitely comes in handy when you're not having a particularly strong day... plus you don't have to worry about changing cassettes for hillier rides.

Hope you enjoy her Wink

Rock:  photo blurred deliberately to hide inferior components (5' date=' 105, Aksium).

Fanie:  ons moet praat...Big%20smile
[/quote']

10 speed I suspect....its a super bike.

ps. after taking a back seat for a while, the old trek frame is 99% complete - even got some new decals printed today......pics soon.

Now normally I don't comment on Road bikes (being a MTB'er and all Wink), but seeing that it has a Triple Chain Ring........ Nice Bike Big%20smile

RH won his TDF stage yesterday on a bike like that!!!(with a few minor tweaks of course).Welcome to the Cannondale club!

Once upon a time, I had a road bike with a triple. And there were a few occasions when I was very grateful. I remember one day getting passed on OKW by a girl with an H seeding... and I couldn't hold her wheel! Also, there were a couple of Double Centuries where I wouldn't have been able to ride slowly enough to stay with my team with anything bigger than 30x25.

In due course my triple STI lever broke, I replaced it with a double, and haven't missed the 30t since. In fact these days I use the bike for commuting and leave it permanently in the 52t.

I think these days I would prefer a compact crankset, e.g. 50-34, with an 12-25 cassette. It gives almost as much range with a lot less front shifting which seems to make more sense.

Oh, by the way... that Dale is a great looking bike! Enjoy it!

Hey Homer - gr8 bike !! ( I think you should change you "nick" to "Night Rider"Big%20smile)

Enjoy!!