How much do You make?

Athena

Well if you look at the value of the average funriders bikes they all earning a pretty decent salary or they have huge debt to pay off. Shocked

Access bonds are wonderful things ;-) 

If I had waited till I had the money to buy my full suspension cash I would have missed out on so much fun already!!!

I don't earn a bad salary, I just do 3 rather expensive sports of which cycling is the cheapest!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of this month I will actually get enough money so that I don't have to work ever again. That is as long as I don't have or want to buy anything.

How much do YOU make for your job/career?

Tee Hee.... Before or after converting into Rands...

OuchOk I'm going...

Too much' date=' still trying to spend last years bonus!!!! [/quote']

then how about donating to the sign-up iniative?

sadly I don't get paid, i just get a bill at the end of every month. would appear i need to pay to work for my company.

Too much' date=' still trying to spend last years bonus!!!! [/quote']

then how about donating to the sign-up iniative?

Sharp, you don't miss a beat do you!!! LOL

The civil service pay scales are not a secret. So I I can embarrass my employer (the government) to say that I earn less than some PRO's. But then I get FREE medical (if a 9 mil doesn't kill you 1 Mil will), wednesday sport parade, 2 hours gym a week, and the choice to work hard or not. (joke: double your income, work half as much)

I don't need to work...

I'm what's described as a "trustafarian"... Embarrassed

Geez. Didn't have the guts to leave this here, unedited, for long - as I originally intended! LOL

I most definitely do work - because if I didn't, I'd starve...

And as for what I earn - you do the math: I'm a student... Wink
RodTi2007-08-15 02:28:49

Well if you look at the value of the average funriders bikes they all earning a pretty decent salary or they have huge debt to pay off. Shocked

Access bonds are wonderful things ;-) 

If I had waited till I had the money to buy my full suspension cash I would have missed out on so much fun already!!!

I don't earn a bad salary' date=' I just do 3 rather expensive sports of which cycling is the cheapest!!

[/quote']

Same problem...golf is my major expense.. when I am in C.T. I play 3 times a week and that can be anywhere from R150 to R350 per game without the usual halfway house and 19th hole.............Ouch